• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your first time trying meth like??

My first time, I picked up a gram of crystal on a whim, intending to ration it out for studying like Adderall. Ended up snorting, smoking, and shooting it for five days straight (with two sleepless nights), stopping only 'cause I ran out. I was chilled by how insidiously addictive it was--even IV heroin was more controllable. Oddly, meth never did all that much for me; after the initial waves of dopamine tingling, all it did was chill me out--oh, and make me crave just one more bowl, one more shot. I ended up in a bizarre positive-feedback loop: the more meth I did, the more I wanted, so I did more, and wanted more, and did even more until it was gone. And when it was gone, of course, I picked up an eight-ball. More was not even a question.

In fact, I'm on meth right now--a half-point smoked, a half-point shot. I don't feel all that altered, but my friends will inevitably call me out on my shit. They can tell in a heartbeat that I'm tweaked. And that's the creepy thing about the meth high--you're way more fucked up than you think you are. All I feel now is a li'l buzz, a subtle push towards action. Tingles on my scalp and neck. Feet tapping, teeth grinding, cheeks flushing. Many tiny tics. I feel calm and composed, chilled right the fuck out; ready for a nap, if it came to that. But it's all an illusion; without noticing, I'll be awake, alert, hyper-focused on whatever dumb shit I'm doing (which is, inevitably, procrastinating on the task I'd convinced myself that meth would enhance). Sleeping, eating, drinking, talking, moving--everything bodily ceases to matter. I'm just zoned way into my myopic little meth world, focused purely and absolutely on nothing at all.

I also tend to write a lot.

Last edited:
I just had half point shot, people keep saying to me that I won't get the rush anymore...I've been doing it for years and still get the rush, the taste in my throat and back of my neck is crawling........I write a lot too lol, and I don't seem to get as chatty anymore I prefer zoning out in my own happy place

I knew the guy who produced it so I gave it a try. Some oral, sniffed, and my fav, vaped.

It was too good. D-amp is good enough in my book. Was like the god of amphetamines. I like amps enough, so I decided never to touch the stuff again... not really around that crowd anymore. And yes, it was in a trailer park haha.

Plus if I randomly had a urge for a stim sesh I'd rather pay muuuch lower prices for something like a-php crystal which I loved, but in a way I can control my use more than other stims.

I foolishly sniffed it. I had already done half a bundle of heroin and had taken a lot of benzos. I was meeting this guy to hang out with.. solely because he had speed. That guy was rotten, but he had speed?? & in Northern NY that is a rare find.

Sniffing it wasn't that fun. We ended up driving around making deliveries that both of us had to do.
When I smoked it I lost my mind. Worst 8 days of my life.

First time wasn't all that. A "friend" taught me how to smoke it and I kinda felt it but it was too mellow and I kept thinking "where's the rush everyone talks about?"

The next day I decided to snort it instead and there was the rush I was looking for lol that was amazing..

Wanted coke but settled for white. It was already there and free. I was shoked, I expected something crazier but it was pleasant. Did lines all night and a little in the day... but omg the comedown was horrible. I didn't know what to expect at all. I guess the first comedown is always the worst

I enjoyed it.... but it was disappointing to me honestly. Meth is a wierd one, it crept up on me and now it's my favorite amphetamine when it's clean.

Anticlimactic, always heard of it being the pinnacle of euphoria.
It wasn't.

Hella' fun and a spectacular stimulant in the conventional capacity, but not that great a euphoriant.

I like some SE action in my euphoriants, if stimulant based.

wow it was so fucked up stop asking.

i havent done meth but man, stop asking me if ive done it. like really ive never done it stfu cocksucker

Yeah, I've had a heroin problem for years off and on using in varying intensities the point that I was homeless at age 22 (that was...last year. It really wasn't all that super unpleasant, although I definitely prefer actually having a place to live, especially because relatively well educated white boys from fairly well off families in the suburbs don't make good hobos) Chillin with all the other homeless people and this one fellow who was quite the tweaker who I hung around with used to always talk about how he wished he could get some meth and there just wasn't enough meth around in the Pennsylvania lehigh valley area because everyone does dope instead. Dude was always like "Yo, if you tried tweak you'd never even look at dope again. It's so, so much better.". So he finally finds a fairly reliable connect, and one day he realizes he can sell his food stamps (heck yeah, selling food stamps for drugs. Living the high life. And also perpetuating every stereotype people have about welfare recipients). Fast forward a couple hours and me, him, and this other 30-some year old crazy tweaker dude (who had a house we could all go to...well, it was his mother's house. Not ideal, but it was a house) have scrounged up 80 dollars and are off to try to get some meth. This turned out to be a much longer process than we had anticipated. Long story short the main tweaker guy winds up going to get it and being gone for 5 hours, but makes it back around 8. We're all very relieved. Up to the attic we go.

Zing zang, prep a needle and all. Hit, shoot, miss a teensy tinsy amount which I only knew because although it left no bump or anything it still hurt like shit, and wait. My eyes went from being halfway closed to wider open than I ever thought possible over the course of a few seconds...and from there it felt no different than the adderall/dexedrine I'd been scripted previously. It didn't really feel terribly good, I just felt extremely awake, although it was glass and the other guys were pretty god damn big fans. We smoke a bit out of a lightbulb, and then a bit of time goes by and that fucking horrid feeling starts setting in. It's like some kind of pre-crash or something, it's just this terrible feeling of anxiety that brings out all these awful, very classically OCD-type behaviors in me despite me not normally exhibiting any. I thought crashing was supposed to mean you get really really tired, which I'm usually not during that period, but maybe it IS a crash, I have no fucking clue. It's like all the dopamine wears off and there's still pools of norepinephrine hanging around. I'm sitting there and I quickly decide holy shit this is so fucking awful, I need, NEED to go get some H somehow. I have to do something. It was really pretty shitty, and it was only a few hours after first doing the stuff.

Well, I never did manage to get the dope, although I did wind up getting a fair deal of suboxone given to me by the end of the day which took the edge off, but I still told myself right then and there yo, straight up fuck motherfucking meth. I'm never spending another motherfucking dollar on that bullshit. I didn't like coke too much either, but at least that feels pretty awesome when you're up and it's just the crash that sucks balls, but meth didn't even feel all too great immediately after I did it. The first time I did heroin it was like...holy hell, this is the best shit ever. It was like I was walking on a fluffy cloud, a cloud made of boobs and freshly baked cream filled krispy kreme donuts and pretty much any other good thing my 16 year old mind knew of at the time. Amphetamines however...I don't consider what they make me high. They make me awake, somewhat more amicable than usual as well as insatiably horny, but high is no way to describe it.

So there you go, there was my first and potentially last time with meth. Fuck that shit. Fuck it hard. Also a perfect example of why the whole "try [blank] once and you'll be hooked!" thing is such bullshit. Maybe one person will try meth and think it does nothing but make you feel nasty and anxious, maybe a person will try heroin and think all it does is make them sleepy. It's all about the individual.

May be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone else actually prefer Amphetamine Sulphate to Meth HCL?

Meth always seemed a little too streamlined, whereas Amphetamine was a little more 'dirty' and 'mashy'.

You might think im crazy after this, well maybe not some stuff if to d*** good for a movie. So, I was 16 had shot up a few times didn't think much of it but, spontaneously I was chilling well tweeking at my boys with the bowl after I was up for 6 days of crazy shit I mean think what little try recording your self. Back to the story I had smoked till I sounded like a 5 year old and couldn't get high literally I was at like a 1.7 every two to three hours tweekin like hell at first went to nothing. So I get the "Best" idea ever, I seen everyone around me bangin it, cold shots no filter with some clean, but they wouldn't let me do it. I was like 3 or 4 years younger than everyone else there. So while wantin to get high and smokin nothing was happening to me. Their in the room doing shots so I want to do it and no one at the time could tell me I had something on my shirt, my boys was under the cushion where I was sitting so I cocked it while holdin it against the door and told him im wanting some to set it up and hit me and just shootin whoever says no, then I realized I was just up to long and you get a little crazy n I didn't know at the time but needless to say all four people didn't look scared but didn't bother to leave till I was done. Aight heres the setup remember for clear shot ever let alone dropped cold in the back .31 grams was 26 units dry (no water) on a 100u/1cc point. He got it ready I had a girl hold my bicep n went mainstream with that, really I felt the taste run into my upper half of my torso n then my eyes were blurry vision for a good 30 to 45 secs to where I couldn't walk but if I even have tried to I would have went face first into the door my knees even buckled so bad that thank god he told someone to hold me up from behind, I would of broke something they just guided the fall to my knees I sat there for 3 to 5 minutes trying to keep what little of reality I had left in my mind from disappearing n physically be able to deal with literally satan comin from hell to burn me up, smack me, and knock the breathe out of me and he made his trip worth every bit of if but really one of the best rushes ever to hit me but I look at things a little I dont go for the same buzz type either everytime, I like all parts to it even if you get good clear the come down is not wanting more always. You jones normally cause you didn't satisfy yourself and one need new dude or do what I did and realize you still want your your heart to pump afterwards and space it out n find a nice place that you can do every couple weeks or months but no really I was doing 3 to 4 g a day for around nine months not long after that experience n after two weeks n two bars a day and noticing I went from 185 6 feet to 121 at 6 feet, I looked like a living corpse at the age of 18. I may do it now, every couple weeks or months its various really but a limit is a limit, I learned mine from this horrible visit home cause after the first three months I thought about going to see how my parents were and it was bad enough they couldn't talk n cried, even my voice was gone from where I'd smoke between shots to feel normal on top two packs of Newport shorts a day. It sounded like I had never finished adolescence with a harsh rasp. Yea I had a hell of a first experience but when I did it then i didnt know really till then first hand like some people shakin to live sucked if you took away drugs and the girls that hung around it was depressing. I put that in here to tell tell someone else who I could prevent from addiction no im not hypocritical either cause theres a line between it n fun n games like, I finally get to see ol buddy in may 2015 that setup it up cause he wanted a buzz 2 to 3 months after I quit for about a year n a few people robbed this old lady for pills to trade and really im not blaming clear for nothing but helping keep him awake and its his choice to sleep deprive so long n be delusional enough to go through with this Idea cause his buddy asked if you down to ride? Thanks yall, I wrote this so any type of person can understand the good times you'll remember while pushing the bad out 95pct of the time with wrong choices and it wont add up till it hits you with a low blow, with parents, school, jobs, relationships, and even court, will power is real for most people at least set a amount of how much or none, it will haunt you because to see you go down will hurt more than you, but yeah, first post made it count, im on a phone my fingers went numb 25 min ago, so grammar and punctuation errors are included btw.

The first time I tried meth I was 18 and my best friend at the time tried it with me. This dude who was my friend with benefits for a couple years met up with me and my girl and we went over to his friends house to drink and smoke weed and chill. Him and his friend said they would be right back and they were gone for too long so we decided to check on them and I opened the door to the room they were in the first thing I saw was my guy friend holding a lit up bubble to his mouth moving it side to side. We were like woah what the hell is that and he was like I don't know if I should tell you. Of course we kept bothering him about it until he finally told us that it's dope. I was like oh shit that's crystal meth? I was hella shocked at first cuz I knew him for 2 years and had no idea he did it. He said "you can try it if you want im not going to pressure you into it, I think it would be best if you didn't because if you end up liking it you could get addicted but like I said it's up to you." At first I was like "omg I thought makes people pick their face and lose their teeth, but you guys look normal" because I believed all the media hype about it. My dude said "nah thats just bullshit the government puts out there to scare people away from doing it." Anyways my girl friend was like "I think I'm down to try it once, fuck it why not" and at first I was like "i don't know if this is a good idea, I'm kinda scared" but then I was like "fuck it lets do it I'm down" so he gave me the pipe and taught me how to smoke.

At first he held the lighter and lit it for me while helping me twirl the pipe and told me not to inhale until he said. As I took the first hit I felt a rush of pleasure that hit me like a train. I was amazed at how fast it hit me and how huge the thick cloud of smoke was. He gave me a few more hits and my whole body tingled with energy and extreme euphoria and my panties started getting wet. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt in my life. My friend tried it next and she liked it too. We couldn't stop talking and we both felt horny. We took more hits and my guy friend took me in a room and kissed me and we both got naked and he went down on me. Then we did 69 and fucked for hours. We smoked more and ended up having a 3some with my best friend while his friend left to get more dope. It was a long fun wild crazy night lol. I wanted to hit the pipe again and again because it was soooo fuckin fun. We ended up doing a whole teener by the end of the night and both me and my best friend were up for 3 days.

Im one of those people that got hooked on meth immediatly after trying it. Of course I didn't know right away that I was addicted but I knew that I was definitly going to do it again and "trying it once" became completely irrelevant. My friend on the other hand liked it and had a great time but had no desire to do it again. She followed the "try it once" rule and was the lucky one. I turned into a daily user within a few months after trying it without even realizing it. I fell deep into addiction and was completely oblivious in the process. Here I am today at 25 still smoking it daily just to avoid withdrawal so I can get my ass out of bed and feel normal enough to get through each day. Don't get me wrong I still get high as fuck because smoke a lot and I enjoy every fucking minute of it;-)

The first time I tried meth I was 18 and my best friend at the time tried it with me. This dude who was my friend with benefits for a couple years met up with me and my girl and we went over to his friends house to drink and smoke weed and chill. Him and his friend said they would be right back and they were gone for too long so we decided to check on them and I opened the door to the room they were in the first thing I saw was my guy friend holding a lit up bubble to his mouth moving it side to side. We were like woah what the hell is that and he was like I don't know if I should tell you. Of course we kept bothering him about it until he finally told us that it's dope. I was like oh shit that's crystal meth? I was hella shocked at first cuz I knew him for 2 years and had no idea he did it. He said "you can try it if you want im not going to pressure you into it, I think it would be best if you didn't because if you end up liking it you could get addicted but like I said it's up to you." At first I was like "omg I thought makes people pick their face and lose their teeth, but you guys look normal" because I believed all the media hype about it. My dude said "nah thats just bullshit the government puts out there to scare people away from doing it." Anyways my girl friend was like "I think I'm down to try it once, fuck it why not" and at first I was like "i don't know if this is a good idea, I'm kinda scared" but then I was like "fuck it lets do it I'm down" so he gave me the pipe and taught me how to smoke.

At first he held the lighter and lit it for me while helping me twirl the pipe and told me not to inhale until he said. As I took the first hit I felt a rush of pleasure that hit me like a train. I was amazed at how fast it hit me and how huge the thick cloud of smoke was. He gave me a few more hits and my whole body tingled with energy and extreme euphoria and my panties started getting wet. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt in my life. My friend tried it next and she liked it too. We couldn't stop talking and we both felt horny. We took more hits and my guy friend took me in a room and kissed me and we both got naked and he went down on me. Then we did 69 and fucked for hours. We smoked more and ended up having a 3some with my best friend while his friend left to get more dope. It was a long fun wild crazy night lol. I wanted to hit the pipe again and again because it was soooo fuckin fun. We ended up doing a whole teener by the end of the night and both me and my best friend were up for 3 days.

Im one of those people that got hooked on meth immediatly after trying it. Of course I didn't know right away that I was addicted but I knew that I was definitly going to do it again and "trying it once" became completely irrelevant. My friend on the other hand liked it and had a great time but had no desire to do it again. She followed the "try it once" rule and was the lucky one. I turned into a daily user within a few months after trying it without even realizing it. I fell deep into addiction and was completely oblivious in the process. Here I am today at 25 still smoking it daily just to avoid withdrawal so I can get my ass out of bed and feel normal enough to get through each day. Don't get me wrong I still get high as fuck because smoke a lot and I enjoy every fucking minute of it;-)

great story :) you should clear your inbox!

I tried my own "brand" of it by means of snorting and ingestion. I promised myself I'd never smoke it. There was no high, but I had a whole crapload of energy and starting mixing it in my coffee in the mornings (at the time I did construction work).

Then, of course, I tried smoking the stuff I got from a reputable source and I got the biggest rush I've ever had. I swear, my wife and friends were giggling because I had the biggest permagrin on for the next hour and I kept getting up and telling everyone else to sit down and that I would get everyone drinks and whatever they needed. It was pretty funny.

I can see how this stuff gets a hold of you if you're not careful. I've always fashioned myself as more of an opiate user, but there is no other experience like inhaling a thick white cloud of good meth. You can practically feel the dopamine molecules flooding your brain like a wave of ice cold water on hot desert sand.