• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your first time trying meth like??

Me and that dope hoe

I was going to meet a fairly close friend who has had trouble with meth and kinda is a dope hoe to smoke some weed because she quiet honestly owes me a lot for all the weed I've given her. my other close friend comes with me and we meet up at a local gas station with dope hoe and she has a ripped islander guy with her in a car and he is rummaging around for a bong to smoke out of when he opens the console and out is a huge ziplock full of giant shards of meth. it was at that moment I knew I was about to smoke a lot of drugs and didn't care which one it was.

We fucked around looking for a spot to go get high at for a while and ended up in a junkyard and started taking hits and for hours we did nothing but shot gun shots between me and the dope hoe and my God did I feel amazing and I wanted nothing more than to fuck any living female human in the world and had some of the most intense feelings of love towards everyone in that car I've ever had.
(never done Molly but acid is an age old favorite)

The come down was terrible but the whole night as an over all was one of my more special memories that marks a big changing point in my life

miserable. i was a coke user then so you know the story. i did it all at once and did it like it was coke. i had a splitting headache to this day, i have never had again for 24 hours, and then ws up for almost 3 days and had to go to work. i was 20 and not used to doing drugs yet so i finally had a reason to flake on job i hated and it was actually a mutual parting which is wierd to me becasue i cant remember being mature enough to think like that or even work i a bank.

Anyway, after that it was the greated three year party i ever went to. and then the only other time i consider it a first with meth was in 2001, when my addict dealer sister basicaly forced me to start smoking "meth" - wasnt crank anymore -- had a one year party with that one and i have only fun times that intro time. only it was a different kind of speed from late 80s and the method made it different adn the people are now different and i was separated from my hubby for a while.

and you know you're doing too much or having a good time, when I woke up in bed with a lesbian naked, in the tenderloin district of SF which ask around or google it, is scary in itself and we were in a relationship. that's when i knew th e party was over....at least for a little while.nothing against homosexuals...i just am hetro to the extremem and tried it told her i would break her heart.....

I was 14. My best friend lived 3 houses away. He called me and said he had some meth if I wanted to try. Well, I hauled a$$ over there. I remember the smell. Ah, that fresh cut grass kind-of-smell. He broke out 6 lines on the mirror. Up my nose it went. The burn was the thing I fell in love with.Mike told me to sniff a few drops of water. The drain gave ma a chill i have never felt. I liked it. I get home with a euphoria and tingling on the top of my head. Parents ask me "how was Mike"? I said FANTASTIC! I took my night shower and I was SPUN. Told my parents goodnight and shut my door. I had a blue and white stripped blanket on my bed. As I was looking down twords my feet the stripes grew to my face. Hallucinations and bugs were the nights entertainment. Man the shit back in the 90's was crazy. Not sure what it was cut with. But it was good!

It felt very intense. Like a rush of energy going through my body and I couldn't stay still. I knew deep down that it would get me introuble if I continued to use it.

The first time I did meth was back in 2003, later in the year. A friend came over and threw a point or 2 in a little baggie on my bathroom counter. I had the house to myself until later on in the evening, or so I thought. I ate the entire contents of the bag.

About 30 mins later my Dad comes home unexpectedly, and I'm starting to feel "weird/good". My father comes in and we both sit in front of the t.v. I felt *compelled* to talk to him. To know he'd had a good day. I was, by now, wiping sweat from my forehead. I'm markedly euphoric, and I can't sit still anymore. But I know I have to leave. It was so fucking fun, because all I'd ever had was Adderall. Meth kicked the shit out of it.

smoked it bangkok style.. put a bit on a foil, take a old lighter that u can unmount and change the flame, then smoked maybe 0.03 by 0.03, popped an etizolam right after and keep it on. i think i stayed awake for 3 days that day coupled as well at the end by 3fpm, i had a big tolerance to diverse amph by that time so it wasnt like crazy high, but my friend was totally parano with that shit , closing all the windows, the door, sayin to not to do noise, hopefully we went to a party after then cause ill have go crazy in that setting ahah

smoked it bangkok style.. put a bit on a foil, take a old lighter that u can unmount and change the flame, then smoked maybe 0.03 by 0.03, popped an etizolam right after and keep it on. i think i stayed awake for 3 days that day coupled as well at the end by 3fpm, i had a big tolerance to diverse amph by that time so it wasnt like crazy high, but my friend was totally parano with that shit , closing all the windows, the door, sayin to not to do noise, hopefully we went to a party after then cause ill have go crazy in that setting ahah

UMMMM scary no?

By this evening some meth will probably have finally found its way to me. Never thought I'd see the day. It's still kind of an 'if' thing, but this guy has been quite reliable in supplying me with some ketamine a few times. Bit anxious, but I know I won't be able to get more. It'll only be like .3g, the remainder of what the person who's delivering it didn't use himself. I will go with the IV route and report back once I did it. (Might hold off on that for a few days).

Too strong. Had to learn and dose it better. Meth is a wonderful drug, the very best antidepressant for those who need it, at the right dose and the right time of day (i.e., before noon as far as I'm concerned).

Nothing special just felt very focused and clearheaded, much stronger than with d/l-amphetamine.

This actually just happened the other day. I'd been looking for some coke or prescription speed with no luck, so I asked the only guy I know who has ever done meth if he could hook me up. I bought a .25 for probably way too much and smoked a couple really small bowls out of a pink meth pipe that my friend had bought to smoke DMT and was letting me borrow. The remaining DMT in the pipe made it taste fucking AWFUL, and I totally fucked up and wasted a bunch, but I was pretty fucking high 2 minutes later. I smoked some more that night with this my friend and we changed her headlight, cleaned her apartment, did her laundry and spray painted a mannequin between 12-4am. I continued to smoke the rest of it over the next 3 days with very little sleeping or eating, got a lot of stuff and masturbated more than I'd care to admit. I never really even got that high after the first day, just kinda wired. It may have been shitty stuff, I have no idea. By the end, I was moody and bitchy and hated life, until I got some sleep. Overall, I didn't enjoy it much and I actually prefer adderall. Probably won't do again.

Tbh? My 1st time with crystal?

Me and my fiancée at the time were visited by this friend we weren't very close with. My bff's man at the time. He had some, shared it, stayed like 3 days sharing.

Somewhere during day 2 my fiancée sold me to this guy in order to make sure he'd keep coming around with more. Said he could have me for an hr. I wanted more too, so I didn't protest. I was freaked but wanted meth more, so.

This is totally out of character for us both. Wildly. Ex fiancée is jealous dude. (Same guy is in prison for 10 plus yrs for crimes committed in persuit of meth)

I just got lucky his friends' dick noodled out.

Crystal meth. Yep.

Funny thing is when I did meth I did it unintentionally. I injested it and Also ingesting meth is the least harmful way to do it so I didn't really tweak or feel those bugs everyone says they feel. Me being the young curious kid I always been but dumb at the same time bought a pill from these people who said it was MDMA. I took the pill and for me, it was very similar to MDMA believe it or not. But after a while I realized I was still high and something was wrong. When meth first Kicks in it's great. Everything becomes interesting and you feel smarter and on top of the world. I wanted that feeling to last forever unil the next morning when I felt like absolute hell. Meth drained me physically and emotionally the next day and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep. Mind you, this whole time I thought what I took was still Molly and I was just having a bad comedown. But 24 hours passed and I was still wide awake doing shit I thought was productive but wasn't at all and still feeling strange. My throat felt like there was a bug lodged into it and my pupils were BLACK for almost 2 days. My Chest was tight and my mouth was so dry I must of drank 30 bottles of water. I remember having my eyes closed for at least an hour and I just wasn't sleeping. I knew then that what I took couldn't of been MDMA because no MDMA in the past made me feel the way I did the day after. It sounds dramatic but I honestly thought I was going to feel that pain forever. I went to the hospital only because I didn't know what was in my body. I knew it wasn't anything toxic because I'm sure I would of been dead by this time but I wanted to see what I took. I didn't know what it was and because of that it made me even more paranoid. I was able to fall asleep around 4 am 2 days after I did the meth and when I woke up I still felt like shit but so much better. I wouldn't recommend meth to anybody.

It was a friends birthday so it was a pretty awesome party on a saturday and it involved three of us and I end up staying up all night and well into the next day. Smoked a lot a weed bucket style but I drank very little like a few bottles but a friend she had this breathliser to see how much alcohol % so I came up as under the pissed state but I believed it. Meth does not make me wanna drink alcohol one bit, funny like could keep snorting and whatever but scorn drink. Yea kept me awake and alert to a degree. Bit euphoric but more speed as it is kinda like that it in it's own right so yea did like it. MDMA and ecstasy use to excite me in the sense I like to do an all nighter and two say like going from friday and then crashing sunday and up for work monday. It was a good first experience with it. Experience to fuck with it where I was at the time. Enjoy meth with friends but by myself less so.

My first time was with a close friend who I knew was into it's . He had offered a lot of times in the past n i always said no, but I said fuck it.

I ate a piece, and twenty minutes later I felt amazing. We ended up having sex that blew my mind, he had never been so good. I realize now it was the drugs, not him, that made it like that.

Honestly, there's not much to that story. He gave me a couple bars and told me to make sure I took them so I could sleep that night.

The time that got me hooked was about a month later when I spent an entire weekend smoking it in our bedroom with my husband.

This is my first time ever posting....

8(
:)
30ecfa8d9a.txt

8ba554aa30.gif

8)

Last edited:
There's really no way to describe it other than incredibly intense euphoria and energy. its a drug that I honestly don't think an individual could not enjoy. That's what makes it so dangerous.

i don't remember most of it, except some amazing masturbation. then on the comedown my friend and i both had to go to work the next morning so we smoked fent to make our pupils smaller, I became incredibly dizzy and sick and though i might die.

i only tried it one other time years later and the comedown was equally as horrible. MDMA shits on meth as a high and is less of a comedown so I stuck with that thereafter

Fairly positive. But fortunately I'm not prone to addiction to stimulants. I enjoy them, but I don't find them 'that' great either. Similar to alcohol in that way.

For me, meth and stimulants are one of the drugs I tend to overuse for brief periods of time, say a couple weeks. Then not use again for 6-12 months. Alcohol and benzos are others I use that way.