Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

You're way ahead of me, only finished Ep2 Season 1...low octane, spy comfort ATM.
Did you read the novel series?

Nah, I struggle to read fiction. I'm also finding season 2 a bit too slow for me to watch but I'll persevere.

^...ah, the commitment! 😣 Yeah, am on S2, E2 now - watch before sleep; it's a cup of tea & a digestive kind of show, imo.

did you made yourself free time to visit day 5? remember i had a notice with a poster and you said some bout friends and all that generic yappy shit

wtf who would watch films with friends or like, we make them to escape and have a small conversation with ourselves not to..
No, I did not. Saw that first Ep. Is on Ya hub though, so will giv 'er a go, at some stage over the holidays.
More importantly, do you remember that Cosmonaut movie you posted black poster with soviet spacemen, in a kind of fish- lense-type still; i know, very, descriptive). It was Russian sci-fi-realism (with some sci-fi) from what I can recall? 🤔

No, I did not. Saw that first Ep. Is on Ya hub though, so will giv 'er a go, at some stage over the holidays.
More importantly, do you remember that Cosmonaut movie you posted black poster with soviet spacemen, in a kind of fish- lense-type still; i know, very, descriptive). It was Russian sci-fi-realism (with some sci-fi) from what I can recall? 🤔

the one with ADN experiments? yeah

sputnik.

it was meh

james bond with gore

I know, this should be on the NFxthread but....

Leave the World Behind.

Typical drawn-out NFx series but good, story, interesting writing & direction ( classic actors were great & dud heavy lifting, imho); if it was shortened it would have been great, tbf.

Been watching Where Is Baby Gabriel? and it’s heart breaking.

Its always sunny in Philadelphia, one of the funniest shows i've ever watched

Been switching between episodes of Grantchester which had a great first season but is mellowing out in the second season, and a show from the late 80s called Angel Cop which has a horrible English dub but an interesting premise so far. I’d rather watch it in Japanese but they only have the dub on Amazon.

Its always sunny in Philadelphia, one of the funniest shows i've ever watched

My gf and I were commenting on this recently, it seems like that show is very popular among drug users for some reason lol. I love it too

It's an awesome show, so far i'm up to season 13. It's not on any of my streaming services so i downloaded it. I can only find uo to season 16, does it end there or still new shows?

It's an awesome show, so far i'm up to season 13. It's not on any of my streaming services so i downloaded it. I can only find uo to season 16, does it end there or still new shows?
There’s still more seasons