Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

I can't believe I got myself invested in the plot of Highschool DxD

uyeo4se1.png

Hand of God on prime about a Judge who's son was murdered under brutal circumstances then a trail of corruption being unravelled by the judge father who will work by any means necessary to get the answers he is looking for. 3 episodes in 10/10 so far.

Anybody else check out the Rick and Michonne Walking Dead last night? I like how they replaced Rick's hand with a fisting dildo but at least it's black so Michonne should be cool with it. :laughing:

Second series of HALO and a few others.
Getting tired of streaming. Gotta be more to life....

I recently purchased a BBC mini series called, Rellik at the dollar tree. Actually it was $1.25+ 6% sales tax. It was six episodes on two dvds. For about $1.33 I got about 6 hours of decent entertainment.
It is about a serial killer, who kills and mutilated his victims and uses hydrochloric acid on their on of the victims faces.
It is shot in a strange fashion; constantly going back and forth between the present and the recent past( usually).
The acting is good and the writing and plot twists are above average for a TV mini series.
For the price it was worth it for 6 hours of entertainment.

i am 3 episodes in to constellation.

Apple_TV_Constellation_Key_Art_01_main_apple_originals_16x9.jpg

it's excellent.

alasdair

I just watched 3 episodes it has very good cgi,Noomi and Banks from BetterCall Saul it's mystery si-fi noir, good one waiting for more I have one episode left.

Damages with Glenn Close is also great I don't know how I skipped this.

I just binged The Expanse, and I regret it. The show had some really good moments and portrayed the realities of space in a more hard science way, but on the whole it was endless uninteresting dialogue scenes and exposition. By the end I didn't care about most of the characters whatsoever. It took the show way too long to get to the point in each season. The one thing I'm happy about is that I could binge it. If I had to wait for new episodes when it first came out I would've given up.

^ yeah, a bunch of people raved to me about it. i watched a few episodes but gave up before the end of season 1.

i think battlestar galactica set the bar pretty high for me.

alasdair
BSG was peak sci fi/space opera. There hasn't really been anything at that level since IMO.