Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

Been watching Euphoria lately, im on the second season about halfway through. Think its pretty damn good show and i loved in that first episode where they talked about 5-MeO-DiPT and 2C-T-7. Dont hear about those drugs being taken in shows/movies often. Show has alot of good plot twists its deff got me wanting to see more, hope they come out with the 3rd season sooner than later.
Love that show. Still need to finish it though and the specials.

Been binging on Bosch (Had to catch up mid season Five to end) and now starting Bosch: Legacy.... then into Power Book IV season 2.

Looking forward to Reacher Season 2 starting December 23 - Season 1 was great.

Boardwalk Empire, Sopranos rewatch, GoT, House of the Dragon, and The Morning Show cuz I love Jen Jen!

I just rewatched The Expanse first season and I'm glad I did.
Gonna restart Legion after finishing Servant
Legion I watched also once and I remember that animation which was great and I was nor stoned and said to myself this I need to smoke and binge it next time

So Servant is good you say? I started s1 when came out I think it was good at the begining, then I remember that I just fliped to Severence which I also saw twice that's a bomb as mr.Robot

the Jill Dando series was interesting. Also Painkiller on Netflix.

Lost- first time, The Expanse, Battlestar Galactica, will try with Caprica first didn't watch it-it is prequel made after s4, is it good?, well
when Galactica came out I was not that into it I was in highschool, but watched it couple years ago and it is very good show,
Thze Expanse is also my 2cn time, but now I need to finish Lost fist

For some reason I felt like re-watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I loved it as a kid and ngl it still slaps. Ummm, so I watched 32 episodes today lol, which I worked out to be 11hr30min...so definitely a binge xD

Also, Creepshow season four came out today so probably gonna binge that over the weekend.

started the Fall of the House of Usher e Netflix thriller- it's like everything new is well not new nothing about! so I stopped it at the beginiing or half the episode

The Boys again before Gen V,

I think i need to be done with The Dark Matter from SyFY which is known for some great underrated shows like 12 monkeys, Quantum...et ecetera

I need some good detective shows which pulls you in their world and when you get out you yre fucked almost as you are withdrawing or you regret that the best roll or trip need to be over...like (Korean: The forest of secrets) or the Stranger from Netflix 8.5 IMDB with that prosecutor who just has reason annd no emotions and True Detective as Mindhunter and another Korean Romance thriller which is almost funny to write that I watched something like that but fraaack me The Flower of Evil I think it's called! very very good romance- detective- character development and acting as production is Top Notch...top notch!

If anyone has any suggestions please I can watch whatever good just not with Vampires or horror cause horror lost it's way, the last one being "One Of Those Houses On The Hills tThat are on Left side from the house with the window where woman should be, but she went to take a shit, so she's not there!

My gf and I have been re-visiting (actually that’s true for just me, as she never saw season one…I watched it once but it’s been about five or six years since I last saw it, so I’ve forgotten a lot) season one of the Sopranos. Season one is fantastic! I love the main character of tony soprano, he’s so complex and interesting as a character and James gandolfini nails that performance!

Been watching Fall of The House of Usher, such a dark show which I love already.

Latest series of Ozark is lit. Also new Top Boy finished that in like a day.

Been watching all the Bevis and Butthead shows on Paramount +. These guys are complete idiots it's funnier than fucking shit!
:beavisandbutthead: