Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

History of the World part 2

I thought this was hilarious, some bits were better than others but I watched all the episodes with my gf while down off acid and laughed sooo much, just classic absurdist/ultra-dumb humor from Mel brooks, a legend imo

It’s on Hulu

The Sinner season 4. Binge watched 4 episodes tonight alone.

I’ve only seen the first two seasons (in their entirety) but I enjoyed that show. Season 2 was even a bit underrated imo

I did check out that one season that was set in a fishing community (which I liked cuz I’m from a fishing community and it’s interesting to see how popular culture portrays them) but ultimately didn’t get into it that far

Loved first two seasons of Verica Mars, didn't watch it when it was on but saw it on demand and got first two seasons on DVD used cheap. The show if you watch it in order by episode is addicting. So well written, acted and one of the best shows ever. No I am not usually inclined to watch a show where the main character is a high school girl, but this is more of a mystery show, with different stories and ongoing issues. It is truley unique, witty and keeps you guessing till the end of the season. The third season, I saw on on demand for free and not nearly as good as seasons1+2.
the movie. Which I got used cheap, was pretty good too

I noticed Channel 4 [get yourself a UK-address to watch for free - world's largest free streaming network] has the entire back catalogue of X-Files on so I started watching it again the other day (first time in 30 years!). I forgot how good it was.

They also have ER, so imma start watching that again next week.

This morning unexpectedly but helplessly glued to Netflix’s We Are The Champions

Six episodes documentary style fun quick binge more wholesome than the true crime I was bingeing like I am studying forensics

Same here. Did Season one last week, doing season 2 this week, will start season 3 later...
You're way ahead of me, only finished Ep2 Season 1...low octane, spy comfort ATM.
Did you read the novel series?

Reactions: CFC
You're way ahead of me, only finished Ep2 Season 1...low octane, spy comfort ATM.
Did you read the novel series?

did you made yourself free time to visit day 5? remember i had a notice with a poster and you said some bout friends and all that generic yappy shit

wtf who would watch films with friends or like, we make them to escape and have a small conversation with ourselves not to..