• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what tryptamine or phenethylamine psychedelic did you try first?

what psychedelic did you try first?

• LSD

Votes: 114 26.8%
  • psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 194 45.6%
  • mescaline cacti

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • morning glory or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • ayahuasca/pharmahuasca

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • DMT (without MAOIs)

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • 4-HO-DMT/4-AcO-DMT

• 4-HO-DET/4-AcO-DET

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-HO-MIPT/4-AcO-MIPT

• 4-HO-DIPT/4-AcO-DIPT

• 5-MeO-DIPT

• 5-MeO-MIPT

• AMT

• 5-MeO-AMT

• synthetic mescaline

• 2C-C

• 2C-B

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • 2C-D

• 2C-E

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • DOC

• DOB

• DOI

• DOM

• DOET

• bromo-dragonfly

• DIPT

• MIPT

• 5-MeO-DMT

• DPT

• 5-MeO-DMT

• Total voters
I tried LSA first, however I didn't really trip-trip until I got ahold of some boomers.

I extracted and did San pedro cacti my first time a 12" cutting, was a good introduction to the world of psychedelics. I was 17 at the time and just hoping I extracted it correctly and I did <3

The first ever psychedelic I've tried was pretty strong acid, too bad I can't ever find the same kind again :(

Suprising how many people try DMT, and other rare psychedelics for their first time..

i snorted 5-meo-amt for my frist time. o and vine of sodom rare psychedelics arent rare anymore thanks to the internet

3 grams of fungus, changed me for the better. Absolutely transcendent experience.

The king. LSD was my first. And it was fucking beautiful!

I drop the thing.
T+0:30. Nothing
T+1:00. Nothing
T+1:30. HOLY ****! THIS IS INSANE!

The sense of wonder is so great. It's like a miracle has happened!

DMT first for me, then shortly after a pound of mushrooms over a year at 15. AMT at various intervals and 4o or so ecastly pills, usually done alone. All mdma.

Slammed half a bottle of cough syrup containing acetaminophen... 2 hours of cold sweats and shaking, no trip. Sorry liver!

Slammed a full bottle of dxm hbr cough syrup; tripped balls.

Got into Salvia; continued until I smoked 1/3 gram 20x with a bowl of MJ out of a 3 foot bong. Cleared in 1 hit. High for hours. Bad idea.

Shrooms once. Beautiful trip.

2C-I a few times. Fun but pretty useless drug.

2C-E. The greatest and most profound substance I have ever ingested. Flashbacks for 4 months after I went on a 2C-E binge (5 or 6 times at ~20-30mg over the course of 1.5 weeks. Oops)

My todo list: 2C-BFLY, 2C-P, DMT, LSD, ketamine, AMT. Anyone have any other suggestions to add to the list? I'm only 24; I got plenty of time.

zoom zooms

first thing i tried was a medium dose of fairly good mushrooms.. never thought sitting around a fire listening to the doors would be so much fun :)=D i'm going to do it again tomorrow to, peace!

I did LSD twice before I did any other hallucinogen or psychedelic. Terrible stuff man. A lot of people enjoy the shit out of it, but me like a small amount of people absolutely despised it.

My first drug experience outside of alcohol was a strange night involving a combination of nitrous oxide and DXM, which, for what it's worth, was awfully psychedelic. My first actual tryptamine/phenethylamine was mushrooms, though, and it was great. Entirely different from what I expected.

My first trip was on Mescaline (San Pedro) and I loved it :). After that I got into the LSA seeds and Salvia. This year I plan to try out some more psychedelics like LSD / N,N-DMT / Mushrooms. the (5-MeO-) DMT is first, just have to learn how to make Ayahuasce brews etc. :)

Peace o/

i checked LSD but wheres DXM dude.. my first time was cough syrups before LSD haha