Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linatil 10 mg (bloodpressure)
Sepram 20 mg (anxiety)
Xanax 1 mg (panic disorder)
Albuterol inhaler 200 micrograms (asthma)
Symbicort inhaler (asthma)
Panacod 30/500 (occasionally, acl damage)
Propranolol 40 mg (i take this VERY rarely and 1/4 to 1/2 pill at a time) (heart palpitations)

Last edited:
Vyvanse 50mg x30

Xanax 0.5mg x30

IR Mixed Amphetamine Salts 20mg x30

I don't take these every day, though. I haven't used them in a while actually, except for a bit of the amps for studying purposes when I really need them. If I took them as recommended I would be a spun out zombie pretty quickly.

Tell me about it.

Vyvanse 60mg daily, along with IR Amphetamine Salts 15mg daily. Been switching through different stimulants for the past 7 years or so due to tolerance issues. Never once abused them, but I'm extremely mentally and physically addicted :(

11x10mg = 110mg/day of Methadone
3x15mg = 45mg/day of "Dexrtoamphetamine Sulfate Extended-Release Capsules"
3x300mg=900mg/day of "Lyrica" or "Pregabalin"
2x12.5mg = 25mg/day of "Hydrochlorothiazide" (diuretic blood-pressure medicine, changing to Clonidine)
Xx25mg = XX/day of "Atarax" or "Hydroxyzine" as needed

Somethings I am not prescribed but are used in a daily and clinically therapeutic fashion:

3x200mg = 600mg/day of Caffeine in tablet preparation
1x0.5mg = 0.5mg/day of Phenazepam as measured in a solution every 2 days

I get nothing :! I have chronic insomnia and opiate addiction problems and I am only 17 I had to kick 4 times without anything :( only script I have gotten is celexa for sleeping fucking cunt doctors. How should I go about getting the scrips I really need? (bupe and a benzo for sleep) I mean everyone here is getting the drugs theY need why can't I?!?!?!

well first you need to turn 18 cause ur still under the care of ur parents, next if i were u id try to kick the opiates without bupe cause you young and i doubt you havent developed a bad shit tolerance yet "not to say it dont suck but trust me this is comming from a 10 methadone patient on 165 mgs a day." its a decision you may regret the rest of ur life... for sleep i would sugest to try ambien... im sure the doc wouldnt mind prescribing that

tramadol
klonopin
d-amph
clonidine
valium
ambien
gabapentin
lyrica
lamictal
abilify
suboxone

And the valium and kpins work differently that's why I have the two. Each has a very different effect on me.

I don't take any of them at the moment except very small doses of tramadol (50mg) and sub (0.25mg) for pain for pain as needed...I just keep them for a time I might really need them.

I also collect other pills, like different benzos and opiates and like to have a little pharmacy at home. People think I'm crazy when they see it.

Last edited:
Somethings I am not prescribed but are used in a daily and clinically therapeutic fashion:

3x200mg = 600mg/day of Caffeine in tablet preparation (...)

That's strange, I don't think we have tablets of this strength here in France (maybe I'm wrong). Anyway I'd much rather drink lots of cups of strong black coffee (expressos) than taking tabs of pure caffeine. But to each his own, maybe tabs are more convenient..

That's strange, I don't think we have tablets of this strength here in France (maybe I'm wrong). Anyway I'd much rather drink lots of cups of strong black coffee (expressos) than taking tabs of pure caffeine. But to each his own, maybe tabs are more convenient..

I actually prefer to break them into 1/3rds and use 2/3nd in a plugged solution with my d-amphetamine preparation. It actually comes on faster and is something much more recreational and work producing!

hey phatass and unsettled, and to anyone i forgot,
how are you guys prescribed more than one benzo? is this for a certain reason?

My dr gives me klonopin to take the edge off in between Xanax doses. It's long lasting and I only take one a day. It has really made a huge difference in my anxiety.

Daily Dosages:
Zoloft 20mg- Depression
Valium 30mg- Anxiety
Soma 1050mg- Back Problems(Herniated Discs)
Seroquel 100mg- Sleep/Mood Balance
Restoril 30mg-Sleep
Elmiron 200mg- Interstetial Cystitis

New guy here.....might as well start with what I'm prescribed. It's for "chronic pain" management.

(120) Oxycontin 60mg - 4 x Daily (every 6 hrs)
(90) Oxycodone IR 5mg - As Needed
(60) Neurontin 300mg - 2 x daily (before bed)

I have DDD (Degenerative Disc Disease) in L3-L4, L4-L5
ACL repair on blown-out left knee
Impingement Syndrome in both shoulders - 4 surgeries
Rumatoid Arthritis

deathadone 60m daily,gabapentin 900m 3 x daily, n sure supplement drinks 2 a day and citrlopram for anxiety

New script !

#30 1mg alprazolam: for panic attacks or general anxiety.
#45 10mg oxycodone 325mg APAP: for knee pain and other bone issues.
#30 30mg mirtazapine (remeron): This is to knock me out for sleeping. Haven't tried it yet. It's an experimental thing.

Soon, I'll be adding temazepam to this and hopefully increasing my oxycodone dose.

As of right now I'm prescribed 30 x 5mg IR Dextro-amphetamine per month. (ADHD)

Last month I was prescribed 30 x 0.25mg Alprazolam (Anxiety) and 30 x 18mg Concerta

I was just diagnosed with anxiety and ADHD so my doc is trying to find the right stuff for me. Concerta fucked me over hard so I requested dexedrine over vynase or however it's spelled. But once he gave me the dex he took me off the xanax for fear of a bad reaction with the 2.

None, although I occasionally self-medicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.