Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
temazepam 15mg (60 total/month)
zolpidem 10mg (30 total/month)

my only problem is insomnia, so I really wouldn't expect to get any of the stronger stuff, although I wouldn't mind trying some of the other sleep benzos.

Rareness to stay on more than a week (Doctor cringes):
-Seconal

Everyday usage:
-Adderall 30mg IR 2xday
-Klonopin 2mg 2xday
-Soma 2x350 2xday
-Gabitril 4mg

Every night usage:
-Gabitril 4mg
-Ambein CR

Last edited:
An extra amount of pills leftover.

If you have not ran out of pills, you get no refill.

Most do not do this, because people would just stash the pills they had leftover and collect more.

Vyvanse 50mg x30

Xanax 0.5mg x30

IR Mixed Amphetamine Salts 20mg x30

I don't take these every day, though. I haven't used them in a while actually, except for a bit of the amps for studying purposes when I really need them. If I took them as recommended I would be a spun out zombie pretty quickly.

this is monthly

#180- 30mg roxicodone
#240- 5mg oxyIR
#200- 500mg robaxin
#60- 1mg lorazapam
up to 150- fioricet (as needed 4 migraines)
#60- 50mg trazadone

I take everything but the fioricet daily

Tramadol 50mg 90 per month
Xanax .5 60 per month

The Trams are for my Back (my disc are degenerating)
Xanax for anxiety

seriously lol?? 210mg oxy and 60mg methadone DAILY?? that cannot be an actually monthly prescription, if an actual prescription at all...

someone correct me if I'm underestimating(?)

kado, is this really monthly?

No your wrong haha, i like how many people have not noticed what it is saying, he gets 210 30mg pills a month, which would be almost 120mg a day not 210mg, which isn't super high i have known people prescribed three 80mg oc a day

but im on
3x10mg valiums a day for anxiety
3x10mg ir adderall for ADD
2x10-325 hydrocodones for chronic elbow pain
2x50mg tramadol for chronic elbow pain
3x300mg nuerotin for nerve pain

It sounds like most of us are rarely sober, but only at our doctor's request of course! :D

Bad math bro lol i get 7 30z a day which is 210mg which also equallz 210pills a month LOL

I just scored a script of #20vicodin 5/500 and 800mg ibuprofen for kidney stones. At the hospital, they gave me toradol, zofran, and 2 shitty mg's of diluadid, that didn't do a damn thing. I'm an ex-heroin addict and the nurse saw my track marks. She was like what are these scars from? I was like "I used to" and she just stopped me and said O.K. and went to my other arm to get blood out and start an I.V.

I get nothing :! I have chronic insomnia and opiate addiction problems and I am only 17 I had to kick 4 times without anything :( only script I have gotten is celexa for sleeping fucking cunt doctors. How should I go about getting the scrips I really need? (bupe and a benzo for sleep) I mean everyone here is getting the drugs theY need why can't I?!?!?!

Let's see...

Quetiapine (Seroquel) 100mg night / 50mg morning
Diazepam 10mg night / 10mg morning
Clonazepam 2mg 3x daily
Haloperidol 5mg PRN
Estradiol Valerate (Progynova) 6mg morning
Cyproterone Acetate (Siterone) 50mg morning

I think that just about covers it. :\

0.5 mg clonazepam
60 mg XR Dextroamphetamine
125 mg zoloft
30 mg Temazepam