D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 x 100mg serquel for sleep
60 x 40mg purdue oxycontin for fractured vertebrae
120 x 15mg oxycodone IR
90 x 350mg soma

seriously lol?? 210mg oxy and 60mg methadone DAILY?? that cannot be an actually monthly prescription, if an actual prescription at all...

someone correct me if I'm underestimating(?)

kado, is this really monthly?

umm yea that is true. There are many pain clinics in florida that prescribe that exact amount and type of meds. But most of them are pill mills and not too legitimate, but there are also plenty that are very legitimate and will prescribe more than enough meds. I went to a legitimate one, and while I did have a broken hip at the time, on my first visit (first ever visit to pain management), I was scripted 90 OC 20mg, 120 percocet 10/325, 90 somas and also some Gabapentin (don't remember exact dose).

Last edited:
- 30 mg. Adderall XR Capsules
- 40 mg. fluoxetine (Prozac)
- 2 8 mg. Suboxone a day (16 mg. a day)
-Peri-Colace for constipation
-Orthotricyclen (birth control, haha)
-Hydroxyzine HCL 50 mg 2x a day (aka. Vistaril or Atarax)
-Lorazepam 1 mg. (Ativan)
-Perphenazine 4 mg. 2x at bedtime for sleep (Trilafon - these suck and are old school anti-psychotic meds that my weird doctor gives me for sleep, I don't really take them)

I also have a bunch of old scripts of Wellbutrin and Topamax that are just laying around. Does anyone here wish they had my scripts? They're really not all that great, especially when you use them therapeutically like I do. Not much fun.

Won't last much longer for me. Parents will stop footing the bill and then I'll be SOL

Klonopin
Xanax (Anxiety, Panic Attacks)
Ambien (Chronic Insomnia)
Wellbutrin (Depression) recently stopped taking the wellbutrin, it worked really well for a year then stopped.

Mine did too^ I switched to Lamictal as a mood stabilizer and it has worked well

Yes lol its true, i could get ANY med i want but i chose methadone because i have no insurance and it is hella cheap. I am in colorado and its harder to find a doc that will perscribe liberally like this unlike south florida lol. This doc knows what hes doing but he watches his ass, i have to take a Ua every three months and for some reason bring my empty bottles every visit? If someone could clue me in on the empty bottle thing i would appriciate it because they are really strict about it. Anyway my next visit is friday and i will prob get the methadone upped another 60pills. By the way this is nothing, another person i know that has been going to this doc for awhile gets almost 500donez and over 300 30mgoxyz no bullshit...

10mg celexa daily (for severe anxiety/some depression)
.5mg xanax as needed (usually daily, also for anxiety)
Yaz (on birth control due to a severe monthly period, i don't use it for pregnancy prevention)

Those are the prescriptions I take regularly, in the last few days I was also given a one time script of #20 5/500 hydrocodone/apap (generic lortabs) and #20 10mg flexeril for a sprained back, and also have prescriptions of Fioricet (migraines) and Ambien which I found absolutely useless, so I still technically have those bottles with refills on them sitting around that I don't plan on even finishing off whats there, and definitely not wasting money getting them refilled.

I have insurance through my college, and if I get my meds through the college's health center, they are insanely cheap...which is why I've been able to try different things, since the scripts cost only a few dollars each.

Everyone is on Benzos and dope!

I could get a subscription for dex, but i just don't want it, taking speed every day to force you to do things that you didnt want to anyways.

naw thanks

also tried to get some kind of opiate...i was turned away from the doctors so now i'm stuck with 8mg codiene 15 caff 300 aspirin

hey phatass and unsettled, and to anyone i forgot,
how are you guys prescribed more than one benzo? is this for a certain reason?

^^i used to be prescribed xanax or valium for anxiety and loprazolam or lormetazepam for sleep... but now i'm prescribed valium coz i'm slowly switching from xanax to valium to taper....

Monthly RX
#10 1mg Lorazepam (Ativan) tabs PRN
#60 100mg Fluvoxamine (Luvox) tabs sig I tab PO BID
#30 100mg Seroquel tabs sig I tab PO QHS
daily 95mg Methadone via MMT clinic (THS in Seattle)

Non RX'd meds I use regularly: Soma, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Diazepam, Promethazine

Status
Not open for further replies.