• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
herbalchef said:
^everyone has their own drug of choice brother, your fact can't be proven

I know it can't be proven, you should have noticed that there was a bit of sarcasm in there by saying its not an opinion it's a fact. But I think that if the marijuana users tried something like opiates they would change their choice.

herbalchef said:
MDMA Why is it more popular than acid? It really pisses me off!! Fuck MDMA!!!!!!!

were you tripping when you hit 'submit reply'? ;)

herbalchef said:
MDMA Why is it more popular than acid? It really pisses me off!! Fuck MDMA!!!!!!!

Because some people would rather feel "good and lovey" than having a blissfull trip.
Because some people don't know how to enjoy an acid trip
Because alot of people do E but are scared of doing acid (just the name ACID scares alot of people)
Then, there are those who, for valid reasons, prefer MDMA over LSD

I think the whole reason why people aren't voting for acid is that they can't get their sweaty paws on it. xtc is a dirty drug!

herbalchef said:
I think the whole reason why people aren't voting for acid is that they can't get their sweaty paws on it. xtc is a dirty drug!

that's just a narrow-minded thing to say.. just like you have your reasons for chosing LSD over MDMA, it doesn't mean that it can't work the other way round. please don't claim that everyone who likes MDMA would love LSD if he could get his 'sweaty paws' on it. i definitely agree with it concerning the purity/quality part, however, you can e-z test your MDMA if you like. furthermore, whether a drug is less pure than common LSD blotter or not shouldn't have that much of an influence on how much you like the high. after all, you like the positive effects of a drug, not the (possibly) negative ones.

i'll take it a little further: you probably can't/don't embrace MDMA to the fullest - it took me a while to realize how powerful that stuff is.. it's far more than most people think. although i would agree with LSD containing far more material for mind & spirit, i'd just like to point out that MDMA is often underestimated. it even makes me a little angry when i see all those dumb underage raver dipshits who use it like "100 cans of redbull in a pill" :X

idiots are giving it a bad name, just another reason to hate on ravers.

so yeah, a lot of people would definitely prefer LSD if they could get a chance to try it. however:

1) that definitely doesn't go for everyone
2) people often have wrong/faulty opinions on MDMA

kinda funny that i wrote this, considering i 'retired' from MDMA years ago.. but believe it or not, after i quit, i was able to appreciate it even more. too bad it has been banned, i am certain that there could have been many therapeutic applications for it :(

i think this post is long enough already, i hope it wasn't in vain :)

^so do you like acid or mdma, and although, they do have the ez test kits, for mdma, the thing is if you have a reliable source for the acid, or the mdma, you shouldn't have to test your pill, allthough, the ez test thing is pure genius, so that people at the raves, can be safe. If there was an ez test for acid. Now that would be awesome!!!!! someone should invent it,but being measured in micrograms could be kinda tough.

^^^^^^^^^ Huh?
Of course ez-tests for LSD exist ... they're in growshops all over Madrid.
You just place a drop on the blotter and the darker the blue, the more LSD was on it. No blue (as in, the liquid you drop on it stays clear) means bunk acid.
They are really cheap too ... are you sure those aren't available in the US?

The only problem with these thingies is that the LSD is heavily degraded on that particular blotter, so it's only good if you're buying a couple a time.

infinity said:

idiots are giving it a bad name, just another reason to hate on ravers.

Hey, ravers are some kind of people too :D

I don't understand why anyone would prefer oxycodone over good old Heroin. Oxycodone made my skin itch like it has never itched before, and I become quite talkative in an obnoxious way. On H I'm always quite calm but the Oxycodone made me talk volumes of inane rubbish.
I would actually prefer a good dose ~300mg. of codeine to 80mg. of oxycodone. Only ultram stinks as much as Oxcodone.

Okay, it wasn't my intention to go on a rant but one word took the other, sorry ;)

Have a nice weekend, folks!

-Psyko

Edit: Spelling errors and missing words.

Last edited:
Wow I haven't looked at this poll for awhile and I am actually shocked by some of the results.

Well i think at one point in my life they have all been my favorite, but the few that stand out...that have a special lil place in my heart & in my brain are...

weed~cos itz been around through thick n thin
MDMA~mmmm good times
Coke~not really sure why, but I did a hellava lot of it
Meth~ my one true luv

I voted for mescaline, I have taken it twice in my life it is often very hard to come by but to me it feels almost like a weird combination of mdma and acid except that your trip seems much more like a fantasy or dream. I highly reccomend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.