• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ the good ol herb...... rockin 42 percent of tha votes haha...just a fun all time party drug....other drugs are just as great...but EVERYONE knows the herb....like a lesser good to the "drug using" population....just my 2 cents

I still proudly stand behind ketamine. I'll jump into a hole any chance I can get and I don't know how anyone else could pass up an experience like that!! Its great when you got a room full of peeps stuck in their seat speaking gibberish and drooling at the mouth.

I went with heroin, cocaine, opium and benzodiazepines - in that order. Bennzodiazepines is mostly to soften the come-down from coke though. Not much recreational use IMHO (and I've tried the quite a few of them; Estazolam, Flunitrazepam, Nitrazepam, Diazepam, Clonazepam, Alprazolam.)

-Psyko

Psykonauten_dk said:
I went with heroin, cocaine, opium and benzodiazepines - in that order. Bennzodiazepines is mostly to soften the come-down from coke though. Not much recreational use IMHO (and I've tried the quite a few of them; Estazolam, Flunitrazepam, Nitrazepam, Diazepam, Clonazepam, Alprazolam.)

-Psyko

same here.. EXCELLENT for comedowns & sleep in general, but i have never found them to be recreational in any way, let alone euphoric.

Different drugs, different reasons, but as far as mind blowing expirience, LSD what I voted for now that is a DRUG, I like drugs that you can totally tell is a drug fuck you shit up. O'YEAH!!!

Gurantee, people who have voted haven't tried quite a few of the drugs on the list

favorite DRUGS are:

ketamine
opiates
benzos
GHB/GBL
dank bud

but if i have to pick just one, ill stick with some good bud.

LSD all the way.

Can't believe it got beaten by ecstasy........What about when ecstasy loses it's magic? Is it still better than acid then ? huh? huh!? is it!? :p

^dude you need to get a hold of yourself seriously, all them drugs are week. Try taking a real drug like ACID. Lets see if your mind is strong enough for the truth bro.

also there is how many hundreds of people posting on this website and only 194 people have voted. How little is that????? not cool people need to vote!!! PEACE!:D:):D

ok so I havent done any other drugs but ex and I would have to say it had a positive impression on me. lol

the armed forces said:
Fuckin' A. This list sucks! Where's the God forsaken Dramamine!? Ambien!? Wellbutrin!?

herbalchef said:
^dude you need to get a hold of yourself seriously, all them drugs are week. Try taking a real drug like ACID. Lets see if your mind is strong enough for the truth bro.

LOL. Sarcasm is a bitch to understand sometimes huh herbalchef?

Status
Not open for further replies.