• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hooray for MDMA

If only there was more availablitity on the rest of the gear around here :( it might be different

Caffiene, I wouldn't be able to face a day without my dear friend cocacola by my side.

None of the above.

Methadone. I've never tried heroin or Fentanyl. The other strong prescription opiates (i.e. not hydrocodone or coedine) don't last nearly long enough even though they are stronger than a methadone high. It's nice to take it before school and be carried through the entire day with this warm feeling all over.

downers , downers , downers , !!!! lots ov'em ...
btw I agree with you rat tat tat tat , i love taking them the morning aswel ( when i need them the most ! )

Last edited:
Well, I just added another vote for MDMA! YAY!

Coke was my second pick...

I voted research chemical of choice. I think if I listed my top ten favorite drugs, the only non-rc's would be HBWR, DXM, and poppies.

Number 1 is DOI

Edit:
Now mushrooms are my favorite. I had a great trip with mushrooms+DOI a few weeks ago.
#2 is DXM
#3 is DOI

Last edited:
I voted mdma, but meth/speed has to be equal first, a very very close second is codeine.

Benzo's and alcohol are the best... They allow you to have more fun on your own other than a drug induced euphoria... Plus I am very sociable and can get laid very easily when on these. more often than when i'm sober at least

Second would be weed.

Then there's caffeine and nicotene. i can't get through a day with either one. it sucks:X

swifty said:
I voted mdma, but meth/speed has to be equal first, a very very close second is codeine.

Codeine?? dude thats a pretty weak opiate have you not tried hydro/oxycodone or dope? They would def be ahead of codeine for me..,,

1. Cannabis - good old pot... really subjective effects, usually warm body glow, blisful relaxation and thinking. Used to be anxious/paraniod if used socially until i figured out its all in your head.
2. Methamphetamine - Best upper hands down, cheaper and lasts longer and most potent. a gram of nice shards is 50$ from my guy. cheaper and better than any pharms or cocaine. Great for menial labor or household chores its actually fun doin them while i'm spun :D
3. Alcohol/benzos/opiates - mix and match with caution for blissful euphoria, well being, inhibition free, great sociability for partying.
4. Psychadelics .. only tried mushrooms but the couple times i've done them had fun, would like to explore psychadelics more
5. Disassociatives - only tried DXM, which wasn't much fun at all lotsa itching maybe benadryl next time. No ketamine or pcp here, so they can go on my to try list.
6. Deliriants... uh, dramamine was wierd dont remember much, maybe datura with 2 trip sitters...
7. Inhalants - no

Last edited:
I'm really into benzos and opiates and I probably use them and marijuana the most, but if I had to pick a single drug it would be LSD.

I guess I'm not that surprised that e is in the lead...but I really thought heroin would be higher....

Ha, ayahausca's the only drug on there withut a single vote.

Can't wait until the day someone says it's their favourite drug..

I voted for MDMA, though I very rarley do it any longer we do share some great memories togeather.

Status
Not open for further replies.