• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Bluelighter
(please note that this is a multiple choice poll! pick more than one option if you like)

i guess we can safely let this run forever, although some people will change their mind at some point and maybe ask for their vote to be changed. be advised that this is not possible - still though, if enough people vote, we'll get a good idea of the most popular drugs (at least in in this forum)

please, no complaints about missing options. too many options have a diluting effect, and i'm quite sure i covered the most popular ones. if yours is not listed, simply go for the last option or don't vote. thanks :)

if you feel like explaining your vote, don't hesitate. long live DC!

Last edited:
I voted for LSD, but as I told you over MSN, I hate saying "A is better than B".
I'm more of an "A is different than B, and sometimes A is better while sometimes B is more fitting" sort of guy.

Last edited:
OK I'm sorry actually I lied, I'm more of an "Start off with A, then B, then C..." sorta guy
;)

2c-e. I am as much a fan of LSD as I am of 2c-e, but 2c-e is easier to come by, easier to to gauge your dose with, and usually cheaper. Though, I throw up less with LSD and I like comeing up on L more (rushing for a half hour and then suddenly realizing that I am twisted rather than slowly coming up) Both have there advantages.

I predict a lot of people will Put LSD down as there favorite. Perhaps Ayahusca/DMT should have been included too, since everyone seems to love it.

Weed is great. Some of the best times on the stuff. But, my vote goes to benzos. I love that feeling of warmth and good. I have never tried H or Oxy or opuim. I 'm sure I would love the both.

My drug dream, actually, is to go on a tour of india, will smoking a large amount of weed and opuim.

I LOVE YOU MARY JANE!

It was pretty close between weed and MDMA but weed got there in the end because you can use it a lot more often and there are no comedowns. =D

I, the only one that said H was there fav. ? Ive only had a handful of exp. with it but I like it. It makes me sleepy (man im drunk im not sure if theres a point in me typing anymore)

Alcohol because I can choose how fucked up I want to get. I can easily get to a point where my judgement is impaired and I won't remember anything, or I can choose to get buzzed and feel a sort of warm euphoria. I was gonna choose weed, but my judgement is never impaired with weed, it seems I can only get a really nice buzz going with it, especially these days, with alcohol it all depends on how much I put in me and what kind I put in me, I have more options and more control of how fucked up I get (of course until I get so fucked up I lose all my control, heh).

What about Ayahuasca and PCP. they're the shiznit why aren't they on the panel??? They last long have no crash and are insanely euphoric

Hehe, looks like I'm the only one so far who's voted caffeine :) Definitely not the most exciting drug, but I can't live without it and also there was no hydrocodone option.

Seriously, though... different drugs are good for different situations. Caffeine is definitely for all day every day, but pot is great for chilling w/ friends after school, and shrooms for occassional introspection..

Sometime we should make polls for different situations, like "what's your favorite drug for partying/meditating/studying/" etc.

ayahuasca isn't popular enough.. PCP is something i indeed forgot... soowwy :)

ER0X said:
What about Ayahuasca and PCP. they're the shiznit why aren't they on the panel??? They last long have no crash and are insanely euphoric

Hmmm hard to pick one cause i kinda agree with gugglebum, sometimes one is better than the other etc etc.

But i suppose if i had to choose, and it would be between MDMA and Coke............ id have to choose MDMA =D

Meth. Sucks that it is so incredibly bad for you, and so expensive, or I'd do it more often.

MDMA all the way :D for the unique combination of extreme euphoria, empathy, and sociability. the world needs a little more E =D too bad it's so harmful and u really gotta spread out the use to only a few times a year:\

WooHOO for alcohol :) Its the everyday drug for everyone... well maybe not everyday... especially not for the children ;)

But alcohol is definitely my favourite as it is the thing that you always come back to :)

I had to go GHB. It mixes well with others, besides depressants. It's very euphoric. But I think it's gone forever, eh Im probably better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.