• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
crystal . it was a rough time pickin between that and ketamine and alcohol and nicotine...but hell, its hard to be productive in life when one is constantly traversing the k hole path. Meth it is. :D

^dont be sarcastic. For alot of people, myself included, nicotine is part of the FIVE basic foood groups!:p

Though taken for granted, smoking a cigarette after a full meal is one of lifes greatest pleasures. (amongst many other pleasures...and there are lots):|

Last edited:
It's a tie between MDMA and Marijuana.
Favourite allround drug: Marijuana
Favourite high: MDMA

*CrystalMeth Bunny* said:
Hey, alcohol's not a drug!

I'm not trying to start a fight, so please don't take this personally (of course you will, I think anyone would) BUT:

Whenever I hear someone say this or that Alcohol is their DOC....I want to shoot them in the fucking head and throw their body into a lake full of crocodiles and then maybe burn whatever is left. Yes i do drink occasionally, so yes I am a hypocrite, but everytime I drink, before the first shot I hate it. I hate alcohol, and I hate alcoholics. I reall really really really don't think that alcohol should be legal. I see absolutely no reasons why it is legal, but I could give a big list of why I think it shoudn't be. Pot ought to be legalized here America, too bad Bush is a major dumb fuck, much like Clinton was as well his father!

GHB, MDMA, LSD, MBDB, HYDROMORPHONE

I soo wish I had some G and hydromorphone to round out my collection...

and yes, XTC4EVA, Alky does suck... but please don't preach, or you'll be perceived as a "drug elitist"...

^^yep....dooood.....alcohol was like...you know....it was prohibited.,..like in the 30s or somethin...so it must be a DRUG! lol! dOh!

Dissociatives n hallucinogenics ain't drUgs if you were to ask me. I ain't fuckin' relapsing when I go out N get stuck or dip some water! Fuck no. And fuck you!

GHB! very rare :( but best overall drug! great high, much better than alcohol with euphoria near ecstacy's. Its safe on the body (maybe acutally good for it)... when the high wears off it turns into a non unpleasently- stimulating energetic buzz. It is cheap when it does come around, it is safe when dosed correctly... ETC.

i've done the whole list cept for pcp, barbs, ayachuasca and mescaline.

Fuck weed! Its at the bottom of my list. Maybe not 5 years ago, but it sucks the life out of me and I feel shitty now if I do it.

I can never answer these sorts of 'favourite drug' or 'list your drugs' questions .. I just said marijuana because I do it the most .. too many factors come into play, i mean of course I'm going to like a drug I do 25 times a day more than 1 I only do once per month .. but that doesn't mean it is my favourite .. how could i say that the feelings from weed are better than other substances .. bleh, im all confused and cant answer.

My vote goes to meth but if i could i would definitly choose coke too. Wow drugs are great! Lol

Crap! I didn't know you could pick more than one until I already voted! Oh well, I picked my absolute favorite:

LSD.

I'm amazed at how many people choose weed as a favorite, I always sort of thought of it as a secondary drug.

ER0X said:
What about Ayahuasca and PCP. they're the shiznit why aren't they on the panel??? They last long have no crash and are insanely euphoric

What is Ayahauasca?? I have never even heard of it

MaLiBu!! said:
What is Ayahauasca?? I have never even heard of it

www.erowid.org (it won't be discussed in this thread)

anyway, weeks after i've added them, PCP got one puny vote and Ayahuasca is left with 0 (doesn't surprise me, to be honest)

I think more people need to do more mushroom binging. I enjoy how I can alter time. I also enjoy how I can watch people gouge their brains out with chemical welfare high's, and still get a good laugh out of it. Hell, I laugh all day.

^^ Ayahuasca is far too obscure. Why not have DMT, thus including ayahuasca & other formulations thereof? I would vote for DMT as "most intense" drug experience, or maybe "most likely to enhance cred" drug experience ;)

I ended up voting for LSD, even though I rarely take it, just because of the profound effect it (and MDMA) has had on my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.