• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

Ive done it all, all the kushes, all the dros all types of indicas and sativa strains.

But the ONE strain that really destroyed me was just suppose to be some "decent bud". Still have no idea wtf is was (could have been laced for all I know)

I took 2 puffs of that stuff and couldnt move, almost like an opium high. I was like that for an hour or 2, just didnt feel like moving a single limb. I can get tired on pot but never before was I ever retarded to that extent.

i smoked a bowl of jack herer between me and two buddies last night. all of a sudden i was so stoned. most stoned ive ever been off one bowl. unexpected and fucking awesome.

probably pineapple kush or grape skunk. my friend from cali used to send it to me and my s/o. those 2 were my favorite.

Pineapple Kush - dense, mid-green nugs with orange hairs. Gave me a clear-headed, euphoric high.

Super Silver Haze - light green buds covered in trichomes. Great body high, very relaxing.

My favorite strain has got to be Granddaddy Purple, though it all depends on my mood and the situation.

"Old Purple Granddaddy" Its was supposedly a form of the "Granddaddy purp" strain I've smoked many a time. This however, was such a delicate plant that it could only be grown in doors. This was 100% indica, it was dense and purple. It was kind of like purple play-dough. I'm pretty sure this weed was grown for the medical marijuana dispensaries in California. I've only come across it once and it was uber good. I'm an indica fan though, other may not agree with me.

a personal project from a secret garden a close friend tends to..

Warlock x Skywalker

I only smoke medical, so its all always bomb. A few strains that stuck out to me though were

Super Silver Haze
Tripple OG Bubba
Bubba's Master
Burmese Kush (That Burmese make you chinese)
Lavender Kush

The White
Mustang Mist...aka Chemist
Golden Goat
Krush
Pure Kush
ChemChunk#2

the list goes on and on

Sharksbreath, grew it a few times now doing it now actually heres a pic of it, a up close bud shot...:D

No idea what it was called. But the stuff I smoked in Thailand, which was apparently grown in Afghanistan. Two hits and I was GONE for like 5 hours. And I do mean gone.

Matanuska Valley Thunderfuck is #1. One bong hit and I was in cyberspace- this is when I had a decent tolerance. Close second was a strain called "crypie" or "cryptonite bud" From Sothern Florida. The dank was fluroscent lime green and tasted of fresh mint and citrus. I remember I tried writting a term people after sharing a joint with a couple people. After chilling I tried to start a term paper. I started at the screen for an hour and wrote and re wrote the same paragraph for another two. Went surfing and was residually high for 12 hrs which is way longer than usual for me. Got a true to life A- on the paper too incidentally (for humanities course at a major UC).%) An unamed strain most likely for Northern CA got me the highest I ever had been in my life until then or since. Didn't have supper big tolerance though. The Alaskan bud made me super high approahing that one but with huge tolerance and from one tinny bong hit so thats why it gets prize for most potent. Maui grown weed I smoked in Maui was of high potency with a nice fruity taste, pupleish color, smoked a joint with several guys- that ranks up there as most potent with a high of superor quality. Crypie and thunderfuck had multidimensional highs to go with potency as well.%);)=D

"crack"; cost $25/gram; took 1 hit out of a 1 liter pepsi-bottle, waterfall gravity bong; coughed for 30 minutes no joke; only time i've been too high to drive.