• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

Big Buddha Cheese doesn't even compare to the real UK cheese. It is toxic. Organic cheese is amazing (obviously)

New Zealands green is pretty good and then while travelling the world
Hindu Kush experienced in India tastes like Hash -
Master Kush - coffee shop favourite Amsterdam
Skunk.

Red Rooster. Only seen it for about 2 weeks a few years ago. Oh how I miss that shit.

My friend grew a purple kush that was almost white with crystals and had dark purple buds. We vaped a small nug and it tasted like pine/lime heaven. Got sooo fucked up I thought I was tripping for about three hours. Was the one of the few times I've been uncomfortably high

Best overall quality -- Unnamed strain -- Very light green bud, covered so densly with trychs that it was more white than green..... One hit shit.

Best named strain -- Sweet Island Skunk -- Imported from a california dispensary-- Light green bud, very flavorful, great high.

Tastiest-- Some purp i had that was genunine one hit shit. Had a distinct grapey flavor.

Best smelling -- A strain that was called Master Kush, great high, and we found it hard to keep our noses out of the bag.... It smelled so fruity and delicious....

Sorry, should have been clearer. The real UK cheese has the most ridiculously pungent, earthy smell, almost burns the hair off the inside of your nose (that's what I mean by toxic). Seriously, if you spark a joint, everyone on your street is gonna know you've got some banging cheese, it's a unique odour. A lot of people don't like the taste at first, it seems a bit funky, but boy do you learn to love it.

Most potent bud I had last week. Some unnamed $300 an ounce high grade dank. Far too dense too, needs to be coffee grinded. With a manuel grinder/scissors a normal bowl is easily a .3 that just milllks. 2 bowls almost got ME uncomfortably high, and thats saying something :p

called Mississippi red i think. Covered in red hairs making it completely red...
^^
Panama Red I believe. It crackles like a firework.

Straight up fell in love with Catpiss on first puff. The tasteeeeeee the highhh the look SO yellow and pure.

I've has some powerfully shit called "Alaskan thunder-fuck" which literally had 13 people in a rotation passed out in a circle =D. Very crystally medical cannabis with crystals streaming off of it.

Also I believe it was bubble berry which was rated at 35% featured in skunk magazine, Very potent but I have had others which compare quite fine.

After reading alot of these posts I realize how weed spoiled I am :D Lol

Platinum Chemdawg
IMG_1059.jpg

Grand Daddy Purp
Afghan Kush
Hindu Skunk
Bubble Berry (Blueberry X Bubblegum)
Train Piss (Train wreck X Cat Piss)
Super Kush
Silver Haze
Blueberry
Purple Punch

to name a few... No way could I choose one, way too much chronic weed, I hate getting anything less than high grade

Jack Herer
Greyberry
G-13
Trainwreck
Amnesia Haze
Catpiss

and,

my personal favorite:

Sour Diesel!

oh how I miss northern cali/amsterdam :s

Grand Daddy Purp
Afghan Kush
Hindu Skunk
Bubble Berry (Blueberry X Bubblegum)
Train Piss (Train wreck X Cat Piss)
Super Kush
Silver Haze
Blueberry
Purple Punch

to name a few... No way could I choose one, way too much chronic weed, I hate getting anything less than high grade

Man, i don't even know how much Afghan Kush, Silver Haze, BB and GDP I've blown through.

Train Piss sounds amazing though! I've never tried it. Is it medical?

Man, I miss smoking weed bought in stores :\

jupiter og kush. creeper fo so. 2 bong rips and didnt feel anything at all. well, this + 10 minutes and i was mentally handicapped. this happened several nights in a row. and gotta add, great body and flavor. a must try for the cannabis conessuier

The clubs here in cali have a weed called "god" every now and then. Its $25 a gram, light green with white hairs covering it almost completely.

It doesnt burn like normal weed. If you were to smoke a normal pipe-bowl of it, say .3 grams, it would last probably 15-20 good hits, and its crazy potent.

Haze A5 / Super Silver Haze / Amnesia Haze still own the #1 spot around here. :)

Peace o/