• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

Smoked some Honey oil,one made from a strain called Thai Queen and the other called Cherry Thai....Both are made from Sensimilla buds grown in thailand,and this oils is a treat to the Vancouver area usually once a year.Im also smoking some of the budder King's budder and Marjorine.

Medical GDP
GDP
Purple kush
Oregon smoke
Trainwreck
Blueberry
OG Kush
White Rhino
Ak-47
(in no particular order)

A mate did a run down to Adelaide and brought back the best weed i've ever smoked. We just call it Adelaide (not sure what its name is).

The bud was really green and dense packed with crystals and had bright orange hairs. It smelt almost sweet. So smooth to smoke as well.

That's tough to say, b/c there have been times in the past where I haven't known the name of the strain I was smoking. Lately, headband has been blowing my mind, I can't even finish a bowl. Also, Grandaddy Purple.

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned Northern Lights! Those are dank nugs. Been coming around a lot lately in so cal i think they're from canada or something?

glad u said it for me. n lights, one hit of a gravity bong. couch locked, actually tripping(seeing shit on the walls/colors)...usually i drive better than anyone i know fucked up....but i couldnt even drive., much less get off the couch!

"crack"; cost $25/gram; took 1 hit out of a 1 liter pepsi-bottle, waterfall gravity bong; coughed for 30 minutes no joke; only time i've been too high to drive.

this is the same thing i did with n lights. exact same outcome :D haha....min was a fiji water bottle tho(a big one)

u guys make me jealous really. i really wish i knew wtf i was getting! all i know its some fiiiyyaa all the time

Stems, stix & seeds...

Best herb I ever smoke is whatever's in the leaf after I get done a stretch. No joke. I can smoke w anyone/everyone till the sun comes up when I have even the smallest tolerance. White Widow, Jack, Old Four Way, Norther Lights, Homestead Crippy, whatever, I smoke on and on till the cows come home. Do a stretch anywhere from 6-22 weeks long, and that seedy mexicali brick will make you high like the first time it hit. No doubt.

Peace. Don't disrespect the Sacrament. As it is truly a gift to treasure and humble all in one puff. It is a potent weapon against those dark forces that wish to lobotomize and enslave all idiots, morons, and imbeciles; the masses.

PS Revolution in the US is inevitable at this point. Everything has been put into play. All cards are on the table. Time to Fold, See, or Call.

Make good use of your time. It is limited. We (thinkers) have been backed into a corner. Our passion makes us physicaly dangerous. Do what u must. Just make sure u have: 1) 9mm or 40mm Glock, 8-12 30 round clips. Green Lazer, "internal" sight system. Too much hollow-tip, top-of-the-line, 9mm Luger, or .40 caliber, armor piercing ammunition, to count.

2) AR-15 or similar high powered assault rifle, holographic scope, shoulder sling. Ditto on the Ammo (start buying, even a little at a time, NOW. Got $10 on u on the way home from work, buy a box. Whenever possible, buy ammo.

3)Those nasty Tasers the popo carry and are use at the drop of a dime. Available online or at good Gun Shops. You can't always play Dirty Harry.
Sometimes u need to control someone, maybe an intelligence asset or a particulary valuable rook, who would be of no value shot dead, no matter the high level of satisfaction it may illicit.

4) A high performance Munition that fires .22 long rifle, high velocity, super cheap ammo. I recommend the Smith & Wesson m&p15-22 R pistol. 10-12 50 round clip, and a couple pallets of ammo. Because it is .22 ammo, you'll be able to afford it.

What's the point of this Armageddon-infused verbosity? Just smoke the resin you snots.

ARM.:X

Last edited:
no clue about strain, but it was ridiculously dank purps where one bowl left me stoned for six-eight hours

it was suppose to be something like maui wowi...not sure, looked almost like honey covering it. One bowl between me and my friend who had a tolerance (smoked a gram a day or a bit more) got ripped for 8-9 hours straight without even peaking for 6 hours.

Best weed I have smoked to this day was called lemon kush. It is the only weed that has ever made me hallucinate because I was so freaking baked. I wish I could get my hands on that strain again.

Best weed I have smoked to this day was called lemon kush. It is the only weed that has ever made me hallucinate because I was so freaking baked. I wish I could get my hands on that strain again.

actually got something called lemon kush over the summer, wish i could get some of it again also.

It's tough to choose between these two types I've had, one of them was a nameless strain (someone mentioned white widow but I don't think it was), really energetic high and it made these flashing colours appear around everything, colours were really really intensified and I was really euphoric. It was really awesome stuff. This other weed was called shark, it absolutely stank to the point where these two people at the other end of a bus asked who had bud. We had a ten bag that must have had less than a gram in, and one small bowl each got us really stoned. Good times :)

TrainWreck for me. Me and my 2 friends smoked a blunt in my homies car and hot boxed it at 9pm. We were sitting in the car until 4 am stoned out of our minds.

TrainWreck for me. Me and my 2 friends smoked a blunt in my homies car and hot boxed it at 9pm. We were sitting in the car until 4 am stoned out of our minds.

Wow must've been a helluva 7 hours sitting in that car. Probably someone saying something once every 20 mins rofl. I cant stand being high unless im at home watchin some tv or gaming it up.