• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

I've never smoked weed with a name before, but a few years back we got some absolutely killer buds, I had 3 cones before a movie and passed out 20 minutes into it, fucked me right up.

the best is always self made finger hash after harvesting. this stuff is really strong.
the best weed i ever smoked was propably amnesia haze in maastricht and the strongest was some organic grown afghani strain which put me directly to sleep:)

thats bullshit craacckkaaa & NYCD suxs dick and is kinda false advertising yah know. i dont care if you & soma are biffles, Is elite'91 chem real chem? I've seen beasters that were straight up mostly red hairs but didnt have any crystal-age & wouldnt get one high. Are you going to tell me those red hairs met thc(CBN or CBD)? One can assume that because of the good health it was producing relative amounts of thc but its an assumption. The buds i saw one day years ago left me never seeing hairy bud the same again. Again those were all beastery.

On the other hand This really non watered down diesel cut(a lil citric with a mad sour/pungent stank & a strong diesely odor) i saw on the east coast in 06 had mouth watering amounts of resin(when grown by pro's) with few hairs & messing with it would leave the smell lingering many feet away.

It was like super sour dough and gasoline times a hundo, if i was cancer-ed up it'd really help 2 have access to such a smoke for the day time.

So yeah most the shit marketed as sour diesel in california isnt real because of that soma doosch. Sour diesel isnt the best possible cannabis but the line you referred to(chem) has great potential uses addressing certain types of illnesses. Most people think they've had sour diesel "and it sucked" because of the "New york city diesel" shenanigans & iii call bs. The $ is worse it tho, right?

Jack Herer.. white widow & sour diesel are good also, oh yeah.. I had Cali Original (straight Diesel).. it was amazing as well.

So, I just got an eighth of some of the best headies I've ever smoked in my life. Most definitely in my top 5, but the strain name is unkown. It is just the perfect heady psychedelic high, and is very efficient for pain relief. I have not been able to get this high in a long time, and this shit just completely knocks my dick in the dirt. =D

Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm.

White Widow for sure. my friend brought it down and it had me on my ass. i could barely concentrate at work!

Russian kush (Or so my dealer called it), 1 small joint had me... FUCKED UP! I smoked it in a bowl, and then I was completely gone, I spent 30 minutes moving my body in a circle watching everything completely trip out (fairly moderate visuals the cev's were SUPER INTENSE) until I fell on my friends stuff, I thought it was like 30 seconds lol, needless to say I could not go to gym class that day. Fun times. I was also just starting to peak on a hit of E (that I suspect to be mostly speed, never got far enough into it to see much of the mdma effects, though I talked alot and felt pretty comfortable socialy and some effects of mdma, but again I never hit the peak before the weed obliterated it) when I smoked it and that might have effected the trip, though needless to say the E was obliterated. Oh god that was a great time lol..

Last edited:
I dont know about potency, but one time I got some blueberry straight from a grower through a friend of mine.

It literally tasted like blueberry pancakes. It was unreal.

<3 blueberry!

sour diesel for sure...
It comes from soma breeds, is a lime-green color, very fluffy and it smells very citrusy. And it's sativa. I have no clue what the thc levels are.

Smoked a blunt which was composed of a mix of home-grown black hash, london skunk and some normal green...goddamn.

The blunt tasted fucking delicious, and the mix of weed rised to my head so fuckin fast that I was high after a few hits..

:}

i bout this weed that looked pretty plain, i didn't really look at it, but the big element it had was smell....

it was extremely sweet smelling, it could stank up a room real quick, i didn't realize it until my dad smelled some odd shit in my room :D

it took a couple of medium sized nugs between two people to get extremely lifted, i felt a lot more energized and talkative than usual

even my extreme pothead friend agreed that this was some real good shit

i'm not going to name any strains, that shit's just what the dealer tells you

As a chronic pain patient, I get the medical marijuana from the dispensaries in CA; I prefer the Sativas, because it's hard for me to stay awake, otherwise.

Best I've had over the last year:

Lambsbread
White Widow
Super Silver Haze

"Harry Potter" some special blend i got in a coffeeshop in holland.. stronger than jack herer, white rhino, and all the rest i've tried ...

otherwise my mate got some maaaaaaaaaaaad homagrown like a year ago... it was pretty crazy.. dunno what strain it was tho

"Harry Potter" some special blend i got in a coffeeshop in holland.. stronger than jack herer, white rhino, and all the rest i've tried ...

otherwise my mate got some maaaaaaaaaaaad homagrown like a year ago... it was pretty crazy.. dunno what strain it was tho

orange kush, super silver haze, jack harer, trainwreck, snowcap kush, northern lights, white widow, white rhino

Jack Diesel.
its a Mixture of Jack Harer and NYC Diesel
One toke, i would want to fall asleep.

or
Bubblegum Kush