• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is the most intense drug combination you have expirenced?

I didn't. I went with my gut. I was reccomended PG instead several times; just felt odd. Ethanol is time tested AF if nothing else.

I did almost catch an alcohol problem when xyz was running low; but that is more a me problem I think.

Reactions: ___
3 disco biscuits + 5 grams penis envies. I was a walking talking hallucinating waterfall

Intense, but in the worst possible way, Rohypnol and alcohol : lost my wallet, my memory, my dignity, was about to loose my anal virginity as well, dunno whether I got a beating or I felt with my face on the sidewalk or both, trashed my room...u know the usual stuff u do when u are 16. Seriously that s a benzo that should be banned world wide because is simply not for human consumption, period.

I hope that s not available anymore in Europe and NA, unfortunately here in Brazil not only is still around but is also the favorite tool of Brazilians rapists, affectionately called "Boa Noite Cinderela " .....

This morning I thought I was about to have a heart attack.

Lots of ice, LOTS of IM Ketamine, some Xanax, some Dilaudid, and some weed, aside from my prescriptions.