• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the "darkest" psychedelic you've ever tried?

sometimes on dissociatives my heart turns cold, ie no empathy,and i get bad ideas in my head.

never had this happen on lsd type drugs, weed, or mdma type shit.

I find it weird that someone mentioned alcohol+weed being dark or scary. For me alcohol completely removes any cannabis induced anxiety, but then I dont even get that.

If you were prone to getting The Fear, the combo might not treat you so well :\

Anyone knows what the reason behind the common phenomenom that people who were able to enjoy weed before gets paranoid nowadays?

I think this is due to how cannabis opens up portions of the subconscious mind. Cannabis has a way of uncovering hidden things, and for some of us it was only a matter of time before something unpleasant was unburied.

I suppose that in a way, dark experiences have a light side, since in becoming aware of one's own darkness one is given an opportunity to see a personal truth and better themselves. Just because something is tucked away from your conscious mind doesn't mean it doesn't affect you.

Sometimes the insects like DMT, but they always love salvia. :)

ime the 4-aco-dipt world was absolutely crawling with insectoid entities, at sufficiently high doses

ime the 4-aco-dipt world was absolutely crawling with insectoid entities, at sufficiently high doses

'I looked them up. They're aphids. They're in my hair, on my skin, in my lungs. And the pain, Barris, it's unreasonable.'

psychedelic arent dark, we are at time and that when psychedelic make it come out, that said been the most dark on dissociative binge for sure, tricky dissociative are cause the change on you is not noticable if u dont stay focus on ur awareness and what goin on

most tryptamines feel very "dark" and halloween-y at higher doses. LSD can go both ways, being a really dark, challenging psychedelic or a bright, friendly one.