• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is the best pill you've ever eaten?

the 4th pill i ingested was a white mitsubish, imprinted, scored on back...rather wide pill... i took just a half and rolled for a clear 6 hours...it was a very enlightening and visually stimulating kinda roll, very very beautiful. the very next morning i consumed the other half, and this time rolled even harder, i suppose because the half from the other night hadn't completely exited me...i rolled for another 6 hours...and i only paid 20.00 for each one...i figured these were the shit cus u could 2 rolls in one...peace n' jiggyness...

Anyone else remember when, you know, mitsubishis were decent pills?
I haven't heard of an above average roll pressed as a mitsu in 5 years, at least.
First pill I ever took was a Mitsubishi. Ate 1, sniffed one that night. Great night. :D
Now? They're junk. Some kid was selling "Rainbow Mitsubishis" at a Furthur event. I asked him jokingly "Is it tripled stacked y0?" and he looked funny at me and went "Yeah, of course dude."...fucker.

orange omegas…I love high-dose MDA :D especially combined with LSD :D

-Beige, speckled "XXX"'s
-Orange Pikachus
-Thumbs Up
-Supermans

iight come on people
ORANGE OMEGAS.. those r the best ever if i could id buy them all,,, :) but as far as those BLUE OMEGAS go..i will never touch those,, me n my friends,, and a bunch of people at the club got sick off of those but i also loved ****YELLOW SKITTLES****...COCO CHENEL...YELLOW SUNSHINES...blue or WHITE XXX

M3's heheh
If i can remember right they were 50/50 MDA/meth
No i didnt pick my name from the pills...

Yellow Airplanes (May 2002) and Blue Dolphins (July 2001)...also would throw in Blue Omegas (few months back) as a third...

Mine would have to be the white ghosts from the summer of '98. Just this past summer I took one that said "safe sex" on one side and "durex" on the other and it was blue. Those rank very close to the ghosts for me.

I have never had any of the orange omegas, but would most definitely like to get my hands on some.

Top 5
Cali sunrises April 2001
Clogs March 2001
Number 1's October 2002
Anchors Febuary 2001
Triangles August 2001

Best pill I ever ate had to be the Green Bean (jolly green giant) with no print.
Other bomb pills were the first Fish in the Barrels and the small pink crowns. There have been multiple batches of all of these pills.

Last winter, ying yang's, and bin laden's, this past summer green checks...mmmm, yummy, i'm hungry now. hehe good times on the ying yang, those were the best I've had.

wafers, purecaps, x-boxes, smurfs, chocolate chips and clovers. all bangin' rolls.