What great band have you just discovered?

I have been making fun of hippies and hipsters since before kimmel even had a show- fact

Savages

130319-savages-silence-yourself.jpg

fucking awesome

for fans of:
Warpaint
Sleater Kinney
Tragic Mulatto

any other post punk girl fuzzy guitar noise band - vocals remind me a lot of Siouxise Sioux if that matters

I just took notice of Volbeat. I think I am in lust w Michael poulsen

wavves
wavves wavves
wavves

yeah i seriously can't stop listening to 'afraid of heights', i'm sick of it at this point but it's like a goddamn drug

hot snakes. funny actually, since i've been listening to drive like jehu for years.

Glasser. Just discovered her right now.

blown away by the driving nature of the track. epic.

Sky Ferreira

I didn't like her first ep (As If!) but finally gave Ghost a whirl. <3

get away

tumblr_mmhvhjyQb11rkqyzuo1_400.gif

she's my new favourite it girl of the moment but that doesn't mean i'm into soft grunge now

Last edited:
The Del-Byzanteens.

Really cool no wave band from the 80s that includes Jim Jarmusch on keyboards and vocals.

hey i actually still can't stop listening to them it's kind of demented i can't fucking stop

I'm loving Margot & The Nuclear So and So's. Found them while searching similar artists to The Neighbourhood.

Really great music.

okay so disovered em like a month ago but i can;t get over it? like HOW IS THIS SO FUCKING GOOD? HOW DOES THIS EXIST SO PERFECTLY? I MEAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO THE ALBUM QAND IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND IT;S LIKE WHAT HE FUCK IS THIS. okay

^ 'Things We Lost in the Fire' is one of my favorite albums ever.

So chill, so smooth, so right.

okay so disovered em like a month ago but i can;t get over it? like HOW IS THIS SO FUCKING GOOD? HOW DOES THIS EXIST SO PERFECTLY? I MEAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO THE ALBUM QAND IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND IT;S LIKE WHAT HE FUCK IS THIS. okay

usually i avoid christian bands like the fucking plague (they're practicising mormons) but in the case of low i make an exception. i could live in hope is an excellent album for a shitty day.