• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming What games have you played lately?

Not recently but grim dawn. I liked the look on gog and it was cheap, but its a very nerdy game with a very nerdy culture.

People have tonnes of characters and invest ridiculous hours to get the gear for their class. The drops are low and probably not you. It makes it very annoying. That said, love grim dawn and will complete it. Although I need to do the first act a third time, ffs. Then it sort of unlocks. You can use it to play Diablo which Id like to try.

Good thing I only restarted because I borked it and have ADHD memory anyway.

Anyone ever played Dragon Age Origins?

Anyone found anything close to it?

Both the top texture packs from nexusmods and sweetfx... downscaled or whatever to 4k~ or your equivalent. enjoy. Beaut.

Not recently but grim dawn. I liked the look on gog and it was cheap, but its a very nerdy game with a very nerdy culture.

People have tonnes of characters and invest ridiculous hours to get the gear for their class. The drops are low and probably not you. It makes it very annoying. That said, love grim dawn and will complete it. Although I need to do the first act a third time, ffs. Then it sort of unlocks. You can use it to play Diablo which Id like to try.

Good thing I only restarted because I borked it and have ADHD memory anyway.
I love Grim Dawn! Played the original campaign way back when it first came out. But nothing after that.

Still zombified...👍🚬🕳️🔝💫💫💫still run da game.firstvever buyed.all previous-pirate all of them.there is a little bit lag,but content👍

Oh...fuck!Too much nerves trashin' with this game.Can't kill the boss in chapter 10 and left only four chapters....may be I'll delete this game.....el.bill-doubled,when i use to play...no use.....can't read&listen music from a long long time....wish i could sleep 20hours a day......winter depression.Holyfuckin'day depression💊💊💊

Oh...fuck!Too much nerves trashin' with this game.Can't kill the boss in chapter 10 and left only four chapters....may be I'll delete this game.....el.bill-doubled,when i use to play...no use.....can't read&listen music from a long long time....wish i could sleep 20hours a day......winter depression.Holyfuckin'day depression💊💊💊

D.M me if you feel need but like try and band the camp. Peace.

Hvala brate!Escape the mothafucka&four levels over..Game over...it was good game.This japanese guys are really masters of horror games😵💫🤖

I've been playing spellforce 3 reforced lately... to try and branch out of jrpgs a bit. And man, its so awesome! Great story, great graphics, great voice acting... Its like warcraft 3, but even better, part rpg, part rts. Its on sale in steam right now. You can buy the base game for 10CDN or like 8 USD or you can get it bundled with both expansions for $16 CAD which is like $12 USD or whatever. A crazy good deal. I mean you could just pirate them too, thats why I did, but the game was so good I went back and paid for it.

Can't recommend this one enough. Infact, being such a warcraft fan ( well warcraft 2 and 3, I hate wow) I can't believe I never knew about this series for so long.

Diablo immortal
Mafia city
Mafia world
Myths of moonrise
Car 2 racing
Asphalt 9

To name a few, stuck on the mobile gaming my Xbox is acting up

Diablo immortal
game-of-thrones-got.gif

Finished "The evil within".Years till played my last game....so it was good.....for week was over.Lookin to buy Far cry 4.....but too expensive for old game.....pirate torrents-don't wanna download games from there....too much viruses....i like games.

Finished "The evil within".Years till played my last game....so it was good.....for week was over.Lookin to buy Far cry 4.....but too expensive for old game.....pirate torrents-don't wanna download games from there....too much viruses....i like games.
If you're wanting to test games from the pirate bay - just look for a little skull icon next to the filename. That indicates that its from a trusted user. Though less people are using pirate bay these days. Check out https://fitgirl-repacks.site/ there's thousands of free games on there. She's the one that uploads a lot of the repacks to the torrent sites anyway, so might as well get it right from the source. No cracking involved or anything, just an installer. You can get switch games too with the emulators included, as long as you have a half decent cpu.

Though of course, if you like them its best to pay. But fuck that shit I'm not paying $80 just to see if I like a game thats bullshit.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Eldin Ring. I'm so fucking addicted my life is suffering. I forgot about drugs, blue light, work, socializing. Nothing but Eldin Ring has existed since I bought it several weeks before Christmas. I have about 500hrs in the game in just over a month and a half.