• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming What games have you played lately?

I hopped into a session of Star Citizen's newest Alpha version that was released Saturday.
What a hot mess that was. Give it a couple weeks for them to sort it out and try again. It's beautiful but buggier than a bait store at the moment.

Back to Flight Simming I guess.

Subnautica on PC. It's pretty entertaining. Love me a survival-crafting game. This one has decent graphics and an enjoyably large sandbox area to struggle through.

Steam is having their Spring sale, so I'ma probably pick up some more games for under $10. Cha-ching!

Subnautica on PC. It's pretty entertaining. Love me a survival-crafting game. This one has decent graphics and an enjoyably large sandbox area to struggle through.

Steam is having their Spring sale, so I'ma probably pick up some more games for under $10. Cha-ching!

I started playing Subnautica back when it was in early release. Haven't played it in a while and may fire it up again.

I was thinking of picking up "Stray" on Steam for my wife as it's on sale presently (same "Spring Sale" you mentioned).

I really want to finally dive into Octopath Traveller this weekend so I can play the sequel eventually whenever I get done.

man i wish i did have time to play.
maybe i gotta make some time.
been a while and i do enjoy the "sport" of it.

i just tried max paine 3, sniper something and metal gear 5. used to kick ass in but forget kb/m buttons/combos. so i get killed over and over. that is no fun so i quit and now back on bl. lol
game is rigged just outta practice
nerve wracking tbph

I don't have a good enough PC to play it, but I've been watching the play tests for Dark and Darker on twitch and yt.

It looks incredible. Fast paced dungeon extraction pvp. Very janky combat but predictable, a lot like Souls but first person. You can play a high risk style or lay low and just gtfo. Looks to be fun as a solo or with a crew.

And my favorite, toxic open voice comms
👍🏼🫡💦

Been stuck playing the last Kirby and Bayonetta 3, easy to play games that you don’t need to think too much lol.

I tried playing halo again and holy shit I suck so bad

ive forgotten all the spawn points and my reaction time is trash

BlueLight, that's a good game, but every time the GM cheats me, everybody loose, it's starting to get more than annoying....

R.c7602970b2a5efa8d49232e34a146e82

evil within first part. also last

fuck 2