• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming What games have you played lately?

Like your avatar man.....feel something like a see a puppy....such feelin'...don't know the proper word.Have a nice Sunday Ghostfreak!

Like your avatar man.....feel something like a see a puppy....such feelin'...don't know the proper word.Have a nice Sunday Ghostfreak!
Thanks! Still recovering from Covid the past week but getting there. It’s more like a rag doll which made me think of the doll on Korn’s Issues album.

I keep meaning to play fall guys as it updates all the time on the Series X - even since it went free to play, although not sure if cross-platform.

elder scrolls online , it's like my stress relief... rn put shit on in the background , smoke an infused pre roll. litty. used to go hardcore on guild wars 2 , now in an mmo i just like the world being real people i can still ignore and do solo shit just like in real life LMAO.

Mtg: Arena, all the time.

Anybody playing raid: shadow legends? How is it?

Been putting some hours into the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt recently. Oh and I think I've played through Kirby and the Forgotten Land about a billion times now after buying it for my nieces lmao

No mans sky this game rocks its minecraft on steroïds !

All I play these days is MTG Arena. I try to play other stuff but gaming seems to have lost the fun for me.

Reactions: izo
All I play these days is MTG Arena. I try to play other stuff but gaming seems to have lost the fun for me.

nice. i mainly play historic and historic ranked these days, no deck i have for standard is appealing enough for me atm. with historic ranked i make it to platinum 3 atm. white lifegain deck.

nice. i mainly play historic and historic ranked these days, no deck i have for standard is appealing enough for me atm. with historic ranked i make it to platinum 3 atm. white lifegain deck.
add me! I'd love to play

Snafu#42579

I mostly enjoy ranked standard and drafting, but I've been intending to make another historic deck I've got plenty of wild cards. My old historic deck is simic flash but got rather board of it. I made it to mythic once a couple years ago, before they banned Oko and Fires of Invention