• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2C-E, seems like it would suit me perfectly.
2C-P
2C-B
DOM, especially considering how much I love DOC.
ALD-52, sounds quite lovely.
aMT, tryptamine equivalent of amphetamine? Sounds right up my alley.
5-MeO-DMT, seems like a mighty beast.
Aya/pharmahuasca, when I feel the time is right for a total reset.
Peyote, at a similar sort of time to aya.

just 2c-b. don't know anyone who has it here though.

cutting down my use / experimentation anyway, i'm trying to focus on living healthy and doing more stuff outdoors

unavailable on market here like

oxymorphone
nimetrazepam

rare like

pure mescaline
PCP
Bromo-dragonfly

soon to try like

foxy methoxy
benzo analogues
a couple of tryptamines

Ya know, I've ever done oxymorphone, out of all the opiates I have difficult access to. I don't think they sell it here in Canada. :/

Mescaline is one I still haven't tried, but I loved my 2c's especially 2c-i when it was available. Done just about everything else mainstream and alot of RC's. Clonazepam is something else I haven't tried I might sometime. 4-MAR if I could find it as Meth is my favourite stim and I've always been big on the empathy from MDMA, which 4-MAR is said to have. I just wish it was available.

^ Clonazepam is a real good one...I've often said that if I could only live with two drugs for the rest of my life, it would be marijuana and clonazepam.

Benzodiazepines are a really subjective class of drug, though.

Anyway, for me personally, I wouldn't mind trying more in the opiate class. I've pretty much only done heroin, hydrocodone (twice) and kratom. I wouldn't mind trying some of the others like oxymorphone, hydromorphone and oxycodone. And tramadol maybe.

Speed and MDMA. Speed because I've tried some of the RC stims, but I'd love to know the gold standard. And E just because it sounds like everything I'd ever want a drug to be.

Anyway, for me personally, I wouldn't mind trying more in the opiate class. I've pretty much only done heroin, hydrocodone (twice) and kratom. I wouldn't mind trying some of the others like oxymorphone, hydromorphone and oxycodone. And tramadol maybe.

Coming from some one who has used most of the prescribed opiates I think it's crazy how much they all differ from eachother in highs intensity duration time of onset histamine release hot flashes tingles/pins an needles stimulation sedation, especially via IV route.

Updated to do list

2'-oxo-PCE
2'-oxo-PCM
3-MeO-PCP
4-HO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
Ibogaine
ALD-52
AL-LAD
ETH-LAD
Mescaline HCL
DOPR
DOC
2C-B-FLY
2C-T-7
2C-E
2C-B
2C-D
2C-C
4-MAR
Mephedrone
2-FA
2-FMA
4-FA
Dexedrine (tried adderall, vyvanse etc.)
PCP
Ephenidine
MXM
GHB (maybe, I'm not super interested)
Salvia

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. It only gets longer as more novel chemicals are released to the public, and the more I think about it haha..

Last edited:
mescaline
oxymorphone
flubromazepam
whatever those weird fly antenna mushrooms are?? the ones that look like a toadstool
quaaludes
I've tried most of the other stuff I have interest in
oh and kratom for sure I need to get my hands on some
*edit* also I read about datura and really want some strong dissocaives like datura
and I'm here much later and looked into those benzo RCs since this original post and man I want some flubromazolam and also I want to try a barbiturate, having grown up in the wrong time for drugs I've never tried one that wasn't mad sketchy and just put me in an hour long coma

Last edited:
whatever those weird fly antenna mushrooms are?? the ones that look like a toadstool

Fly amanita is what you're thinking of, though if you could get mushrooms to grow on fly antennas they'd certainly be freaky, although probably not psychedelic. Are fly amanitas the ones traditionally consumed after pre-processing by reindeer in scandanavia, or was that usually psilocibin shrooms? I seem to recall it being the fly amanitas because they have some potentially toxic components, but I could just be talking out my arse.

Yep, those are Fly Agaric (amanitas). Traditionally processed through reindeer ( hope you like drinking piss), but the ibotenic acid is converted to muscimol just by drying.. Not actually deadly, that was just enthocentric hype.

Yep, those are Fly Agaric (amanitas). Traditionally processed through reindeer ( hope you like drinking piss), but the ibotenic acid is converted to muscimol just by drying.. Not actually deadly, that was just enthocentric hype.

I was thinking more of the brain lesioning stuff, but as best I can tell your body naturally decarboxylates the ibotenic acid, and the lesioning effect is only achieved by direct injection to the brain, as is done in research for erasing rat learning (or something, I don't really understand it that well). So overall it's probably nothing to worry about, but if you like bestiality and watersports there's always the reindeer piss option.

Speaking of Amanitas, I would like to try them at some point. Never have before, and I'm not that reckless anymore so I tend to be cautious with my drug use nowadays, so it will take time until I can arrange everything properly.

Oh, Datura (or maybe henbane) is also on my to-do list. I have done Datura a few times, but in sub-delirium doses and as such I only caught a glimpse of what it is like. As before, I'm probably too scared/cautious to just do it right here and right now, so it'll take time.

I believe all the fear and infamy surrounding Datura/Amanitas is partially due to reckless teenagers wanting to "get fucked up" on anything and everything and over-doing it, and that's all we hear about (well from the ca 200 Datura trip reports I've read, it sure seemed so).

Now from the less scary ones, I'd like to try
-DMT and some other non-LSDesque tryptamines
-really good cannabis (I'm not a smoker, just curious about what it's like)
-try a large number of different pharmaceutical-grade opioids (diacetylmorphine as well) for comparison purposes

But these are all kind of "if it's in my face, I'll take it, but won't go out looking for it", so I'll most likely just wait until legalization, buy them from a pharmacy and save me some bother.

GHB
PCP
Oxycontin
Hydrocodone
hydroorphone
oxymorphone
6-APB
DOx
2C-T-2
2C-P
3-MEO-PCP
Ice
5-MEO-MIPT
3-FMC
4-FMC
Quaaludes (any)
Secobarbital
Flunitrazepam
Nimetrazepam

all i can think of for the moment, might update.

u?

LOL, so funny to see this post now, done most (all that are available and still exist in my country) not all were worth it, some were though...( haha 4 years later)

It's Nimetazepam. And yes, it's the best benzo on the planet. Unfortunately Sumitomo of Japan (sole producer of Nimetazepam/Erimin) has stopped manufacturing it as of Nov 2015 so it will become almost impossible to find soon. I live in Japan and have stocked up big-time. :)

My drugs wishlist is rather small given I've tried most on travels etc: (not trying to dicksize here....sorry if it comes over that way)

1. Oxymorphone (gotta get my ass to the US one of these days.....)
2. hospital-grade Hydromorphone IV administered in a hospital when I am old/before I die/or am very ill (have had tablets but couldn't get myself to IV as I don't recreationally IV)
3. Secobarbital
4. Amobarbital
5. pharmaceutical-grade diacetylmorphine (Heroin)....available in UK, Switzerland and a couple of other EU countries
6. Desoxyn (pharm-grade methamphetamine)
7. Qualudes (Methaqualone)

That's about it!!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.