• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2C-B
IV DMT
LSD
Mescaline

Because of psychonautics, intense realm hopping, & extra-dimensional exploration because fuck this cruel world and its rules. Also, I'm restricted by my being, these substances will free me. Take me with you, Aliens. I'm with you guys. Fuck humans. Allow me to inseminate your female aliens. I cum in peace.

Last edited:
Because of psychonautics, intense realm hopping, & extra-dimensional exploration because fuck this cruel world and its rules. Also, I'm restricted by my being, these substances will free me. Take me with you, Aliens. I'm with you guys. Fuck humans. Allow me to inseminate your female aliens. I cum in peace.

Right on dude, that's the healthiest attitude towards drugs I've come accross in years. All too often we see people use drugs and resort to escapism from their sexual fantasies about those fine alien bitches.

IV DMT
AL-LAD
4-ho-met

Basically done the rest. I'm skipping non-empathogenic euphoric stims and opiates this lifetime. Way too many bad stories to consider them.

Ganesha
Metocin
aMT (i've tried it but I didn't get a full-on psychedelic experience from it. although i guess that's kind of it's nature)
3-Meo-PCP

GHB: from what I've read it sound awesome, all the positives and more of alcohol and none of the negatives. Too bad I don't have access to it.
Ketamine: it just sounds like an awesome experience and trip, I've never tried a dissociative.
DMT: I want to go to other places in my mind, see the reptilians and all the things that LSD and shrooms can't give me.
Amphetamine: I want to experience the super focus and that stimulant euphoric state. Not so much for recreational purposes but still, it will be nice to see how it is. Amphetamines are not popular in my country ):
MDA: I really like MDMA and MDA sounds fun haha, it's a shame that its so rare to find.

I get REALLY REALLY curious about uncommon stuff whether it be drugs or rare collectable items. Its like that itch that can never be scratched! I'm mostly interested in opioids, I think its crazy cool how all these different opioids have slightly (or very in some cases!) different effects, like the feeling of Hydromorphone compared to Oxycodone is so uniquely different and I'd like to experience that all. Other than opioids some of the harder to find benzos found more in Europe or South Africa than in the US interest me as well as non-benzo sedatives like Qualuudes (if someone got me a bottle of qualuudes for Christmas itd be nice!). I've never been a fan of stimulants, they always make me crash harder than most people and vary too much although like any other class of drugs they interest me. Probably a ton more but I haven't been on Blue Light and my other research sites lately. I'll try and answer any questions people have about stuff they haven't tried if they ask too.

----------------Opioids--------------
-Dipipanone (Diconal/Pipadone) (Specifically IV but I don't want to mess with the binders…This is probably the number one opioid I wanna try more than anything)
-Dextromoramide (aka Palfium. I really want to try Pipadone and Palfium, my best luck would be a trip to Europewhich can't come soon enough)
-IV Oxymorphone (had very low doses of it but I want to try IV Oxymorph in the range equivelent to what I've gotten with IV Hydromorph.)
-Levorphanol (Heard some great stuff about it, has some stimulant actions unlike most opioids. Almost got this prescribed from a really chill compounding pharmacist but settled for a more common opioid for my pain disorder)
-Tilidine (Heard its stimulating like oxycodone or tramadol but
-Diamorphine (specifically the pharmaceutical grade heroin like in the UK and parts of Europe where they still use it legally, since I take oxycodone daily opioids aren't really as interesting to me but I'd like to just check it off my list. Heroin has got a giant negative stigma around here now though)
-Ketobemidone
-Methadone (I have one 10mg pill but I'm saving it for when I'm short on my normal stuff, its so tempting but i wanna be careful with it)
-Levoacetylmethadol (aka LAAM or Orlaam) (Not sure I really want to try this since the half like is like 3 fricken days and the shit lasts that long too but I figured I'd throw it on here since its exotic. ANyone have any personal experience with it? I asked around but only found 1 or 2 threads on the internet...)

------------Benzos---------------------
-Triazolam (Oh Halcion's….I've read the stories, honestly though I feel like it would bring my tolerance through the roof more so than it already is, I've heard this is a true knock out benzo in the highest order. Very short acting)
-Temezepam (I know not a big deal but I still have yet to try it! Might be nice to take instead of having to take valium and ambien for my sleep)
-Loprazolam (aka Dormonoct NOT lorazepam)
-Midazolam (Hence my user name :D Only had it in the hospital and honestly its not something I would want to mess with without some damn good knowledge of the dosages as it is one of the few benzos to put you out for good with no help needed from other substances)
---Pretty much any benzo other than the ones I've taken (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan, etc.)
-------------Other------------------
-Qualuudes (because I just need one or two to know what its like! Gah!!!!!11111!11 Wish SOO bad that I knew someone with a time capsule with some in it, knew a guy who found a bottle of 120 of them from the golden era but he got rid of them :O :O)
-Cocaine (Easy to find just havent done it. Purist stuff possible, no BS cut stuff, everyone says its like methylphenidate which I do allot)
-Coca leaves (had a few chances in the mountains of countries where its common but was younger then)
-MDMA (Again easy to find but interferes with some other stuff I take so I gotta find the right time/situation. Anyone have suggestions for something like MDMA or in the 2C-X family that doesnt mess with SSRI's?)
-2C-B
-2C-I (I used to keep up with the various differences of the 2C family but its been a while, still has me very curious)
-Ketamine (moderately easy to find just havent gotten around to it)
-DMT (Not into psychoactive stuff but this seams to be supremely unique compared to other stuff)
-Bromo-Dragon-Fly (This stuff scares me but at the same time intrigues me, just reading about it alone is not enough, I already take benzos but I would only do this with benzo ready and a trip sitter given how long the shit can be!)
-GHB (It sounds AMAZING and as I already am very familiar with benzos and love ambien it seams like a no brainer)
-Phenylpiracetam (Sounds interesting, really wanna give it a shot, maybe Ill order some?)

mescaline is probably the next on my list. I gotta find some good san pedro because peyote is illegal in the US unfortunately and I never got to go to Canada.

@Midazle Great post, I know what you mean about wanting to try drugs that are hard to find any more. Since you like varying opioids I bet you're one of those people who'd love to find some doriden and do the infamous "doors and fours" combo. I remember once when I wanted to do that but now I've pretty much lost interest in opioids and downers and am more into psychs and stuff. Good luck in your noble quest, Sir!

Midazle is on fire.... as amino put it

good luck on your noble quest sir! (but be warned most of the stuff you said will have you hooked in a jiffee)

also 4-FA has low serotoninergic action very similar to MDMA, (but the dopaminergic side is predominant) might*** not interfe

5-Meo DMT I'm already a DMT devotee, this just sounds mind-shatteringly strong.
aMT I've already taken it once, but the dose was too low. I intend to aquire some soon.
Ganesha Sounds like mescaline but more cosmic, which is very enticing.
LSZ/AL-LAD/LSD Analogues Just for the novelty of trying different ergolines.
3-MeO-PCP Because ketamine.
Metocin/4-HO-MET I love tryptamines, never been huge on the phens TBH, at least not the RC's. This sounds like a cross between aMT and psilocybin.
New Mushroom Strains I have plenty of experience with P. Cubensis and a few times I have had P. Allenii, but I wanna try various other strains, especially those containing baeocystin.

^^ found 5-meo-dmt extremely harsh on the lungs and then just felt like my head was exploding for a few minutes if i remember rightly

DMT scares me. Like, I have actually fear of that drug.

Heron, for the cheapness factor and the novelty.

DMT scares me. Like, I have actually fear of that drug.

Heron, for the cheapness factor and the novelty.
It amazes me when people prefer heroin over DMT, in terms of being the most approachable. Yea, DMT is powerful, but heroin can take your soul...and your life.

LSZ - Sounds very similar to LSD, more potent, good price
Heroin - It probably feels really good
5-meo-dmt - Sounds like it will blow my mind
25E-NBOMe - 2C-E was such a good psychedelic and 25C-NBOMe was very good too. Price is good
MT-45 - Cheap opiate
One of the mescaline analogs - mescaline is good and it sounds like these are good too, from what little info is available
Moclobemide+DMT - I never did get ayahuasca to work much - maybe this would do the job
Dizocilpine - super potent dissociative with a long duration of action compared to other available dissociatives
GHB - Never tried it but I have heard good things about it
BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate) or one of the closely related chemicals - It sounds like physical side effects are less dangerous than Datura and I've never had a strong deleriant experience except with amitriptyline. Amitriptyline is too fucking dangerous, you can do dangerous things while on it and it is too sedating. If you can get BZ, you better not do it alone or you might do things you'll regret, unless you kill yourself - then you would not be able to regret it.
1,4 butanediol - It is really cheap and may be somewhat like GHB
One of the really strong barbiturates - for a new experience
Propofol - sounds like it might be good and I have never tried it
Chloral Hydrate - really strong sedative I have never tried and I might be able to make some
Buphedrone - Read that it is really euphoric with better euphoria than meth
Any research chemical that is significantly different from any I have tried - I like to try new things
Cocaine, powder and crack - never tried it before

Last edited:
^^ 25E sounds fun + acouple others you mentioned might be your cup of tea, but most of those i've allready tried and can assure you theyre not worth it ie. heroin, crack, even GHB or 1.4 yes they can be fun but hard to find just one dose of (you'll likely get a lot) and its like crack for gabaergics :/

25E-NBOMe - 2C-E was such a good psychedelic and 25C-NBOMe was very good too. Price is good

Great list! I've had only good times with 25I-NBOMe, despite the body load. They say 25C is more visual. Make sure to take the correct dosage, better to take it slow. Sublingual absorption is much more efficient than just dropping the bomb.

I'll have to look up some of the things in your list, like dizoclipine for instance.

Be careful with cocaine and its analogues, they can hook you before you can say 'crack'. I suppose you are determined to try them but make sure to not do too much and remember the high is very, very false and misleading.

take care

Dmt
cocaine
Dilaudid
Xanax or another benzo ,last time I tried Xanax I took to much and can't even remember what the high was like.
mdma in pill form (we usually can only get crystal MDMA around here for whatever reason)
im tempted to try snorting heroin but I've heard the first couple times you try herion you throw up and I don't exactly wanna try it more than once.
Adderall
desoxyn
dxm
i think that's it .

LSZ - Sounds very similar to LSD, more potent, good price
Heroin - It probably feels really good
5-meo-dmt - Sounds like it will blow my mind
MT-45 - Cheap opiate
One of the mescaline analogs - mescaline is good and it sounds like these are good too, from what little info is available
Moclobemide+DMT - I never did get ayahuasca to work much - maybe this would do the job
Dizocilpine - super potent dissociative with a long duration of action compared to other available dissociatives
GHB - Never tried it but I have heard good things about it
BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate) or one of the closely related chemicals - It sounds like physical side effects are less dangerous than Datura and I've never had a strong deleriant experience except with amitriptyline. Amitriptyline is too fucking dangerous, you can do dangerous things while on it and it is too sedating. If you can get BZ, you better not do it alone or you might do things you'll regret, unless you kill yourself - then you would not be able to regret it.
1,4 butanediol - It is really cheap and may be somewhat like GHB
One of the really strong barbiturates - for a new experience
Propofol - sounds like it might be good and I have never tried it
Chloral Hydrate - really strong sedative I have never tried and I might be able to make some
Buphedrone - Read that it is really euphoric with better euphoria than meth
Any research chemical that is significantly different from any I have tried - I like to try new things
Cocaine, powder and crack - never tried it before

Why have you avoided street drugs? Fear of prosecution? Are you in Antartica? Anyway I'm sure you've don'e twice as many drugs as I have just suprised you haven't tried crack and dope.

Pretty much everything since I've only done 4 drugs including weed but top of my list to do are:

Meth
Mdma
Crack
Speed
Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.