• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say I am done with experimenting with drugs. After I tried DMT, I figured I was done. I don't see how anything could compare to DMT, or the rush of cocaine or heroin.

Peyote would be cool... but really, i'd just like to have a constant supply of coca leaves (never tried) and poppy pods.

Now here are is a man who knows his drugs!! Heartily agree! My first experience with Heroin was the best moment in my life (and also worst for its long term repercussions) I will never forget that feeling. 5mins in heaven and then.....gone for 4 hours.

I apparently was close to ODing and people were watching. I was so lucky to have had this experience as my first H experience. usually people build up gradually on H and probably never quite experience the rush of that day. I ain't religious but in that moment I believed in god!!

2'-oxo-PCE
2'-oxo-PCM
3-MeO-PCE
3-MeO-PCP
2-flouroketamine
4-HO-MET
Ibogaine
LSZ
Mescaline HCL
DOPR
DOC
2C-B-FLY
2C-T-7
2C-E
2C-B
2C-D
2C-C
4-MAR
Mephedrone
2-FA
2-FMA
4-FA
Dexedrine (tried adderall, vyvanse etc.)
PCP
Ephenidine
Methoxmetamine
GHB
Salvia

Update: Tried 4-HO-MiPT, ETH-LAD, ALD-52, 4-HO-DPT and AL-LAD.

Last edited:
GHB: from what I've read, it sounds awesome, all the positive effects of alcohol and none of the negatives.
Ketamine: it just sounds like an awesome experience and trip, I've never tried a dissociative.
DMT: I want to go to other places in my mind, see the reptilians and all the things that LSD and shrooms can't give me.
Amphetamine: I want to experience the super focus and that stimulant euphoric state. Not so much for recreational purposes but still, it will be nice to see how it is.
MDA: I really like MDMA and MDA sounds fun haha, it's a shame that its so rare to find.

So i posted this almost 2 years ago. I've already tried Ketamine,DMT and amphetamine sulphate as well as oxycodone and, more recently, opium.

Honestly i've already done pretty much everything i wanted. Would still like to try a few more psychedelics (mostly mescaline) and MDA because why not... Methamphetamine also interests me but i'm not really a fan of using stimulants for recreation so i'm not looking for it, maybe sometime in the future, maybe not.

Well dont I feel like the lucky little goose. A good number of these substances y'all are listing are 5 feet away from me in my box :D

Drugs I have but have not tried yet. though plan on doing so soon:

DOM (taking my first dose of many next week)
DOC (plan on taking my dose in a month or so)
6-APB (have one legit dose than I plan on taking soon)
Methaqualone (have 350mg but dont want to ingest unless I can get more)
2C-B-Fly (this ones a bit of a cheat. I dont have it yet, but will have it soon)

Drugs I do not have but want to try some day:

25C-NBOMe (getting some in a few weeks to try!)
HOT-7
3-MeO-PCE
DOT (Aleph-1)
O-desmethyltramadol
Secobarbital
MMDA-3a
5-Methyl-MDA

Whoa whoa you can actually get methaqualone like the lemmon 714s from the wolf of wall Street??
How rare are these and here in UK are they pretty much unobtainable on the streets?

Whoa whoa you can actually get methaqualone like the lemmon 714s from the wolf of wall Street??
How rare are these and here in UK are they pretty much unobtainable on the streets?

They're basically unobtainable. My friend claims to have taken the lemmons, and another friend claims to be able to sell me one pill for an absurd sum but even if it is legit, there's simply no way i'm paying that much for a single pill that is not an opana.

A moderate psilocybin dose (didnt do enough my first and only time). Space cakes!
Lsd - wanna start w a microdose bcuz im nervous. In time, a moderate dose.
DMT

Opana. Mmmm.

MDMA
MDA

Ive tried most street drugs... so...

Ketamine. Work my way to k-hole.
But really I just want unlimited heroin and cocaine. Lol.

DMT IV. I hate smoking and while I'm planning an ayahuasca retreat, I'm not looking forward to the purging

Status
Not open for further replies.