• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try mushrooms properly, the first time I had a few sips of a friend's tea but the amount was that small that it didn't do anything. Mushroom picking this October!

I'm not sure about ketamine. My friends who have tried it warn me not to but I'd rather try it for myself.

DMT - just from watching a documentary on Netflix.

LSD.

All of the serotonergic psychedelics and empathogens, as well as a few herbals such as kratom, kava, etc.

This might sound odd, but I also want to try Seroquel. It sounds appealing to me because it is an escape but without the addictive euphoria of drugs like opiates. It sounds like an ideal drug to use if I'm depressed and anxious and I wanna just turn off my mind and sleep things off, or even if I'm facing a long plane ride haha.

Serotonergics and empathogens are very nice drugs usually, but there are some exceptions which are not nice at all, like the benzofurans. Your mileage may vary, so you might want to do some research first. Some of them are worthwhile and some are not. There are numerous ways to relax, like drinking water more frequently or doing yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, etc.

The spinning 3D rendering of Quetiapine on wikipedia looks like a big dick and balls to me. Are you gay mate? I'm not judging or anything, but WTF? This drug might relax you, or it might fuck you in the ass. Seriously doesn't it look like a dildo to you? If you're just trying to relax and sleep bettererer, first try something more conventional like valerian root, meditation, benzodiazepines, ambien, or have frequent sex with a nice and relaxed girlfriend. Or lie on a hammoc and enjoy a mojito. You're wise to avoid drugs that are addictive like opiates, there are hundreds of better ways to relax and take it easy.

take care my friend

Seroquel looks dodgy to me. Just my two cents.

oxycodone, but it's oh so rare here in Italy (if there is any at all), never even heard of it.

crystal meth, want to feel what this shit is all about :)

kratom, sounds very nice of a drug, might order some soon

pure MDMA, I tried a few times something sold as MDMA, the first time it was amazing and I had an afterglow for the consecutive days (I think I got actually got MD that time or atleast MD cut with something else, of course I'm not sure), the second time was intense but not euphoric/empathogenic in any way, the third time was very good too but not really intense (I didn't take a lot tho because I had taken some speed earlier)

mescaline, sound gentle and beautiful, wow :)
(a lot of people around here sell "mescaline blotters", LMAO. I think I have to grow my own cactus, which would actually be an enjoyable part of the experience to me)

GHB, dayummm

Last edited:
4-HO-MET
Elemicin
Psilocybe atlantis

"Legal" highs with reportedly awesome experiences.

Last edited:
LSZ -(might soon)
AL-LAD -(no source)
Allyescaline/proscaline/escaline+2C-C/D -(will soon)
Mescaline -(very hard to find, tried san pedro once, got nausea and not much else)
PCP -(never seen round these ends, would try under supervision)
Foxy methoxy -(with my foxy ex ;) )
Oxymorphone -(unavailable on the market here)
nnDMT -(if i go to south america, in the right setting, with a shaman)
5-MAPB -(if i wasn't on Zoloft)
kratom -(meh, why not to finish my bupe taper, i'm down to 4mg from 8 :) )
pharm grade heroin -(JUST ONCE! administered by a pro IV)
IM ketamine (i love ket, used to do sevral grams a day, but never IM'ed, and i don't IV so...)

IV coke, heard it's even better than IV heroin

(not on my'to do' list but I'd like to do it once or twice in the future)

DMT because the otherworldliness sounds facinating

DPT seems to be DMTs darker cousin. This may be the next thing I try.

IV heroin to see what all the fuss about the rush is.

3-meo-pcp because it is a gem of a dissociative from everything Ive read

I am curious about all research chemicals, but the names do not stick my my ADD raddled brain.
I know nothing about them, so I have to study. At my age, the idea of experimentation is not a fun idea,
so I would have to be sure it would be something I would enjoy.
I want to try MDMA. I've done all the other crap.

Not much in the way that I have not tried (Aside the vast, every expanding list of RC's)
For me: Ayahuasca, in the jungle of peru, with a Shaman guiding me. I've always wanted to do that.
Also (Only if it was insanely high quality, no naphtha BS) IV DMT. I'd jump that freighter in a second.
And LASTLY; Thumb print of Crystal L.. I'm ready. Just want to be in nature, pref right by a waterfall. Would be soothing as ever.

IV coke, heard it's even better than IV heroin

(not on my'to do' list but I'd like to do it once or twice in the future)
DON'T DO ITTTTTTTTT! As I knock your spoon over running to the rescue, obviously a fight will ensue ;)
Honestly, it's so much more addicting (Mentally) than ANYTHING I've done. Back when I was a funkie not a junkie but I know where to get it, I'd wake up, shoot my dope, then as SOON as I even thought of cocaine, next thing you know I'm banging it. That lasted a longgggg time, the bellringer is insanely addictive for me (anyone else feel that way?) but steer clear of it if you can. However, I'm not your mom so if you're set on it, you'll love it. You WILL ruin your veins in a very fast manner, though.. Goddamn, after a binge, I don't care how good of a shooter you are, your ars will look fucking terrid.. I was getting very high grade sdhit (JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO DOES COKE, LOL) and no matter the quality, after I did my shot, I was prepping another. Once the bellringer fades, I'm ready to blast off again. Almost like crack, as soon as I would exhale, I'd be loading another rock to hit 2 minutes later..

Ibogaïne, just because of the supposed profoundness of the trip. Seems to me it can be life-changing. I know other drugs can be too, but of all the ones I planned to try when I started doing drugs, only Ibogaïne is left (though granted it was added to my to-do list later on, not right from the start)

I have heard that Iboga can be a really hard experience. Don't take it from me though, as I haven't done it myself. All I know is if I did do it, it would be at home only.

Yeah indeed I've heard that too (and saw it in a documentary about the drug), though the same can be said for quite a few psychedelics. I would indeed do it in a comfortable setting and with a trip-sitter that I'm very familiar with. I don't use a trip-sitter anymore for most hallucinogens as I've got a lot of years of experience under my belt so don't need one anymore. With ibogaïne however I will most definitely have one or two sober (not tripping anyways) mates with me, I am a bit weary about this drug but I'm too interested to not try it if I ever get the opportunity

Now to find me some... That isn't going to be easy =D

my current to do list is klonopin, much rather it than diazapam, any one else?

my current to do list is klonopin, much rather it than diazapam, any one else?
This thread is about drugs you haven't tried, actually. Klonopin is much stronger by milligram than Valium so you would n3ed a much higher dose of the latter to get a roughly equal effect. Also some people just like different stuff as they've got sub properties past both being benzos.

Up for consideration:
Weed
Alcohol
Cocaine
Ketamine
Methamphetamine (snorting, not smoking or injecting)
MDMA
Just about any sedative hypnotic

I just need to find a way to react well to stimulants lol

Number 1 is definitely DMT.

Also on the list:
Cocaine
Ketamine
2C-B
DOC
Mescaline (extracted; I've prepared about 6" of san pedro before and combined that with LSD but I want to have a pure mescaline experience)

GHB/GBL
Mescaline extracted
DMT
IV Ketamine (snorting doesn't give me the same trick anymore as i had the first times)
PCP
2-CB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.