• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

chicago: i'd have to say marijuana is one drug i see here that's consistently dank. lots of dirty coke and H here, but enough good stuff to be found with a good connect. sometimes very good ecstasy.

someitmes good rolls? bro what are you talkin about and are you sure about that? cause for years we had the best and most consistant rolls in the country

do we not get mints anymore? cause they are legendary

marijuana by far

sure the other drugs like coke and rolls are good but consistancy wise by far is weed

last time i bought weed my dude had a few differnt strains and let me pck what i wanted, so i got half of one and half of another. of course i asked my dude what he thought was the best and he pickd out the worst lookng of the strains and i was like forreal? and then i asked about this other one whih was by far the best looking one with crystals just fallin off of it inside and out and he said that strain was actually the worst of the strains he had..still good weed but it wasnt that strong compared to the others, but it too good to pass up even though he said it wasnt that great and sure enough the strain smoked nice and smooth but it wasnt nowhere near as good as it looked and that was a shame

never in all my years of smoking have i seen a bud look so good but not be that great..its like false advertisement lol

Should of listened to him lol...

^^^i know nothing about availability of mushrooms (haven't really looked...but yea...heard they were around)...

...but if you know the right people in toronto then you can find high quality crystal meth too

...only drug i think is shitty/hard to find in this city is heroin (still looking...not very hard though)

closest thing to meth ive come close too is these so called ecstasy pills that are actually meth bombs but they do give a nice pleasent euphoric high so I aint complaning :D just gotta ready a joint when that comedown starts.

been in Toronto,Canada for 2 monthes and the easiest thing to get your hands on is weed and mdma crystals that are brown/yellowish I havnt tried that molly yet but I heard its the bomb and a simple dose gets you to cloud 9 so Ill cant wait to buy this :d

Calgary Alberta.

Weed and LSD for sure

Coke is garbage imo and E has been deadly lol (PMMA)

Ketamine is average.

lol E in alberta is deadly I saw this news thing on cp24 about a girl that od'ed on ecstasy for weight losing purpose hahaha sucks getting bunk pills

I've totally smoked buds in the past that looked better than others but the high was subpar in comparison.

yeah and these buds just looked amazing, the color and crystals and it was just a weak high and very disappointing

ATL has some reallly good shit, but also has some straight garbage drugs.

i've had awesome dope, and shitty dope. good coke and straight baking soda. some fucking schwag weeed and straight purple buds. just gotta know the right people

Weed is the best around here, and I might even go as far as to say that it is some of the world's best. Locale is Southern Oregon/Northern California.

Hartford CT area-
Probably Heroin tbh. The weed around here is usually awesome (in the sticks/suburbs anyway, the shit right in the city is usually crappy) but it's no better here than it is out west and I'm sure it's the same weed everyone is getting everywhere so that's no surprise (honestly who the fuck gets shitty weed these days). The coke is fucking garbage and honestly everything else is so scarce (although it can be found with some searching) that it doesn't even count. It may be good but if you can never find it then how do you know it's even from here? If you just find it once in a while it was probably just some dude that happened to have it. The dope really is pretty good though. Not the best in the world but it's sure nothing to scoff at.

I'm sure I could find good quality (insert any substance) in my area if i got into the right circle, spent a lot of time searching. But with minimal effort, the best quality drugs would be weed/concentrates and craft beer. Most coke isn't even worth doing, most "molly" is awful. Used to be a lot of good E pills around but now that molly took over everything is shit. Psychs are really hit or miss.

I think this whole topic has to do more with who you know though. If you're deep in the (insert drug) game, chances are you're getting quality shit. If you're just looking for a gram of coke once in a blue moon, chances are you're gonna get some cut to shit white powder... it's all about connections. I've also noticed when a drug becomes more popular/abundant, the quality goes down ( the molly craze) :p

MJ and beer.

In Colorado we have hundreds of dispensaries with shelves of dank buds. Tons of awesome growers with decades of experience have been flocking he over the past few years.

We also have some awesome breweries.

been in Toronto,Canada for 2 monthes and the easiest thing to get your hands on is weed and mdma crystals that are brown/yellowish I havnt tried that molly yet but I heard its the bomb and a simple dose gets you to cloud 9 so Ill cant wait to buy this :d

What about K? Aren't Canadians big on their K? Maybe even more so than us Brits, and we're completely obsessed.