• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

yeh, im not sure what Mersh is, sounds like what we call Beasters (for BC) which does come from Canada.

But there is also nice heady nuggets that come from there. Their good herb is half the price of ours.

Mexican bud looks nasty 4/5 times. Dark, compressed, very seedy, stemmy etc

Freebase crack rock cocaine ('hard').
It's good but too expensive and short lasting.
Unfortunately, it's virtually the only thing I have easy access to at the moment, so I adapt.

Man do I feel bad for u brotha...good luck comin out of that haze...

I'd have to say oxycontin, obviously not because of the quality bc clearly an 80 is an 80, but because of the price. Found a good connect recently and have been getting them for like half of what I see normal prices to be in other states on BL.

unfortunately the weed, but its bomb anywhere else in canada to :p, and probably the Jib(hence (perthcounty) being titled the meth capital of canada >_<. Hard to find good ecstasy/mdma ect

MDMA, Cannabis, Mushrooms, Cocaine.

The hardest class of chemical to find are opioids.

[TN, US]

Weed, Meth. The heroin is pretty good quality, but a little inconsistent at times.:p

- Los Angeles, CA

dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Unless, your dealer is like the heroin dealer off of pulp fiction or the heroin dealers who sell to the movie stars or something, I really doubt that everytime you go to buy some dope your man has 4 different grades of it. I live in LA, and know many, many people who cop dope out in LA, have talked to homeless people who have been copping in LA for more than a decade, and everyone says all the dope is sold on the streets, and never have I once heard someone talk about how the dealer had 4 different grades. Its either black tar or brown powder, and very occasionally white powder from the columbians. I highly doubt that when you go to cop dope, your dealer is like "so would you like the pure shit or the totally cut shit or the stuff in between?". I think your full of bullshit man.

i agree, crapoLA. wish i was in the bay.:|

Winnipeg Canada

The Weed and Mushrooms here are more often than not with proper connections above average ----- stellar

::::New Jersey::::

PCP/Dippy/Dust

Heroin/Smack/Dope

Cocaine/Yay-Yo/WhitePony

Are almost always on point & fire :)

Cocaine normally, is cheap and good

bs as

Last edited:
Ahh I miss good acid in Los Angeles, CA.. The Crystal Meth has been pretty tasty in these parts too...