• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Destin Florida...amazing weed always on deck...granddaddy purp(the real fruity pebbles)green crack also....oxy and Xanax everywhere...yayo is good and always easy to find...we are a tourist destination so there is always everything here..except for the heroin..u have to kno the rite persons =)

In North Carolina the pain pills are so cheap. No shit a couple years back I could still get original OC 80's (keep in mind already long discontinued) for the same price as a half eighth of weed...

Now about living outside Philly which I've done a couple times. I only know about the weed and local brew situation as I'm avoiding hard drugs for the time being.

The local craft beer is amazing (I had a place 4 blocks from a micro-brew pub suck it!). Also about an hour outside of philly is Victory Brewing which is an excellent company. Interesting note about buying beer\wine (but not liquor!) in PA: It's expensive as fuck! If you want to buy PA-made beer like Victory or Yuengling then just go do it in another state. Don't support this fucked up taxation\regulation system.

Only other thing I've bought in philly is weed. The weed is always really good. Mids aren't even worth your time here and I love mids because it saves a lot of money in certain areas of the country. I saw an article the other day that said that Philadelphia was a bad place to live for stoners. Maybe in the downtown area but I didn't think it was too terrible. There are definitely plenty of stoners there regardless.

Last edited:
Oregon-Definitely weed. I have my MMJ card and the shop i go to has the best stuff. 60+ different strains, like 5 different strains of full melt bubble hash, all types of medibles and of course oil. They have CO2, BHO, and purged honeycomb wax that is porous and looks like beeswax.

Other than that the H is garbage TBH. Nothing but black tar. The meth is also slowly going down in potency. If you have the right connects you can find really good P2P dope.

minneapolis, mn

tar and powder dope, very good. tar tested by junkie at U of M, about 65%. which is fucking fire fire for tar. powders even better, untested.

weed- medical grade, brand name, ultra crystal-y is everywhere. you cant even find schwag if you try.

shrooms- ive seen people with saucer pupils and babbling off of a half eigth

everything else is shit, acid is never acid, coke is un-snortable (but you can bang it i guess), and RCs are hit or miss. K is unheard of, crack is hit or miss. i dont do meth so idk about that.

weed and molly! i wish i could say the same about heroin even though ppl regard chicago highly in that department

Here in Ky. I have a very solid and consistent dude for some very high quality ron!

Houston has it pretty much tied down with some of the best drugs anywhere I've ever been. Amazing weed. decent Cheap black tar heroin. Recently tried methylone today. Very nice. A lot of crystal around her also. Pretty much a well rounded city to get fucked up in!

^ I would hope your city would have quality research chemicals that anyone can order online.

Really? I live in Montgomery, AL and you can't find it at all. We have a lot of crack and meth but opiates are scarce. I guess atl is the closest city with good dope ):

Excellent heroin here in Richmond, Va. And I made a batch of quite potent hash to enjoy as well!!! This combo has kept me securely on my throne here at noddingham palace!

That's how I remember it from 9 years ago, glad to see old H-Town is still holding it down. When I was there you could also ad cocaine, LSD, and mdma - stuff was everywhere.