• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Calgary Alberta.

Weed and LSD for sure

Coke is garbage imo and E has been deadly lol (PMMA)

Ketamine is average.

Coke and lots of it for cheap.

Wish I could say the same about the heron. Good dope can be pricey down here.

Oh, I miss the days of good coke and good LSD. I am enjoying/partaking in some awesome H right now. Crack is easier to get, but for quality, dope is the way to go. Yummy.

Here in Columbus and the surrounding suburbs I would say that it's probably a tie between weed and heroin when it comes to the drugs of the best quality.

Weed because it's Ohio's #3 cash crop or at least it was the last time I checked. Also because the market here is just flooded with all sorts of dank between the indoor growers around the city and the old school farmers (indoor & outdoor) in the rural areas heading southeast towards the hills. Ohio is known for its strains like Dumpster, Meigs County Gold, Goo/GooBerry, and Lemon-G. Mids and Beasters (Mexican and Canadian lower-grade bud, respectively) can still be found but the demand for them seems to have gone WAY down over the past decade.

Heroin is probably the one drug here that people hear the most about. It's almost exclusively black tar but it's consistently good dope. "Bad batches" are very rare because the Mexicans seem to genuinely care about supplying a reputable, quality product. Columbus is weird in that it's one of maybe three cities in the US that gets this higher potency Mexican tar from the independent Xalisco Boys. It's cheap and extremely easy to get for just about anyone with a cell phone and/or basic Spanish language skills.

There are certainly other things of good quality around Columbus but Weed and Heroin are the two that are consistently good and readily available.

upstate, ny:

FIRE (on par with medical) weed, rock, and coke can be found by the corner boys. shitty h if youre lucky too

IF YOU HAVE PHONE CONTACT: you can find untouched H (presealed stamps) from nj/ny. sndwashington county is the largest producer on the east coast for weed, albany is the biggest transit point in the northeast, and if you cant find it you're not looking hard enough. rolls and momo have been dirty lately, but we're gearing up for festy season so lets see!

only shit i have not encountered was meth (thank god) and k because of the vet lockdowns, but that comes with festy season. albany weed and coke are damn notorious though. mixture of bored white kids with a grow op and dominicans who know whats up. like they say. money triples up when you head of state (or even city in this case)

luckily if you live near the hospitals, pill prices plummet. between a benzo and ritalin script i have, i can buy 2 op40's for less than 2 stamps. then at the same time you have heads pushing a dollar/mg oxy. crazy as dudes,

give me scripted klonopin, ritalin, bottle of jack, and an 8th of real ny sour d. that's all i need. and heroin if you have that, too.

Last edited:
back in quebec knew alot of calls with ppl that had cheap meth pills (not that shit ecstasy methbomb the cranky stuff) weed is very cheap and you could easily get alchool in the grocery stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix, AZ: as this region is in close proximity to the US/Mexican border, it is well known that it is a huge drug import hub.

that means the drugs are abundant, and potent. i will make a list.

Marijuana: AZ passed MMJ a few years back, so dank/ kind bud is here in abundance :). But, even before MMJ was passed, dank was around in abundance.

Cocaine: Cocaine is here in abundance, and it is quite potent. On the streets, you will only be able to find crack. it is generally strong. its rare to find weak stuff or fake stuff. Although there is no cocaine powder to be found on the streets, it can still be acquired, if you have a connection's #

Heroin: Heroin in Phoenix is abundant and very potent :) it is of the black tar variety, however it is still very potent. In a non tolerant user, a .1 can be lethal or can make one dangerously sick. its that good. in a tolerant user, such as myself, a .1 will have me on the nod. Heroin use is on the rise in Maricopa County as is the potency

Crystal Methamphetamines: this drug is extremely potent, and here in abundance as well. it is of the shard variety typically, although it can be found in powder form. generally powder form is less potent, more cut than straight shards. a hit of shards will have you spun the fuck out and awake for a day or two. very powerfull drug, very addictive. of all the drugs, shards is the most powerfull, as a hit will have you high for up to a day.

in conclusion, drugs of all kinds are here in Phoenix, and they are all extremely potent, due to the US/Mexican border's close proximity.

Boulder Colorado:

of course, this is subjective as I haven't experienced many drugs here like heroin/opiates or meth

weed: colorado is probably the best medical state in the nation, and boulder is the hub of it all. It's everywhere, and straight up the best genetics and bud you will ever see (and smoke!)

coke: like anywhere, there's a lot of shitty coke and a lot of really good stuff. It's really abundant, especially in the college scene. There's a lot more bad coke than good coke though, i'm glad I have a hook because I have seen some really wack shit around

MDMA: boulder has real great MDMA. I've gotten bunk stuff a couple times (methylone) but that's not even that bad. I've recently seen (and consumed :D) some tested 93% shards. It's mostly powder molly around here, the only pills I've seen were 5-meo-dipt red doves

LSD: lots of really quality L as well, i've consumed half tabs that got me a little too far. Lots of liquid acid as well, it's pretty much everywhere

The whole "drug scene" in boulder is huge though, you can find anything you want extremely easy. there are pretty much groups of people that are into every kind of drug and boulder/denver being at a kind of "crossroads" for coast to coast drug trade, everything makes its way here and in pretty good quality.

Well in all honesty if you live in a big enough city and know the right people, you can find pure anything.

hometown of Chicago-Heroin, weed, coke....only thing I noticed was that the MDMA (molly and pill) were shitty

Kansas City: I've been getting really good hallucinogens down here.
I think Missouri is one of the largest users/producers of meth, so I assume the quality is pretty good but I've never done it

Eugene Oregon is quite possibly the epicenter of good/cheap drugs in america. There is a huge number of old hippies that have moved here Ken kesey was from here and his family is still around and it is a college town. The best outdoor herb is grown between norcal and oregon plus lots of good indoor since it is well tolerated and we have medical access. LSD is everywhere and cheaper than anywhere in the country, same with pure MDMA. Pills are around and usually good but most people want molly here. pharms are abundant due to a large number of retirees in nearby coastal towns giving up their scripts. coke is not that great unless u know the guy but who cares. opium and heroin are high quality though not as available as pills and psychedelics. Most people here are very picky about their drugs based on the fact that they can get them so easily, which forces dealers to offer high quality product at good prices or die out. Its beautiful! I havent done the meth, but I hear it is really good here too.

online research chems lol. the 4-FA is kinda fun.

The best drug would be the weed if people weren't such hypocrit med marijuana dipshits who won't sell it.

When I lived in the Sacramento area it was MDMA and Coke but now I live in Tampa and I don't know. I heard that most of the MDMA is bunk here.

weed, unfortunately i'm not much of a smoker.

apparently our pills are the dirtiest in australia.
apparently the coke is shit (never tried)
apparently the H is shit (never tried)

ive never had bad drugs yet though; apart from some k once that must have been cut like 50/50 or even more... I could NOT get a hole out of it no matter how much i had.

I have a hard time understanding how H could be shit when australia is so close to asia

also they have been growing coca in that area too, I know when I was in asia it was around, price were decently expensive but quality was there
(I didn't endulge in it for the record)

same goes for pills

a lot of mdma in asia
a lot of meth in asia

couldn't say that it doesn't come australia, australians are willing to pay crazy prices

marijuana by far

sure the other drugs like coke and rolls are good but consistancy wise by far is weed

last time i bought weed my dude had a few differnt strains and let me pck what i wanted, so i got half of one and half of another. of course i asked my dude what he thought was the best and he pickd out the worst lookng of the strains and i was like forreal? and then i asked about this other one whih was by far the best looking one with crystals just fallin off of it inside and out and he said that strain was actually the worst of the strains he had..still good weed but it wasnt that strong compared to the others, but it too good to pass up even though he said it wasnt that great and sure enough the strain smoked nice and smooth but it wasnt nowhere near as good as it looked and that was a shame

never in all my years of smoking have i seen a bud look so good but not be that great..its like false advertisement lol

I have a hard time understanding how H could be shit when australia is so close to asia

also they have been growing coca in that area too, I know when I was in asia it was around, price were decently expensive but quality was there
(I didn't endulge in it for the record)

same goes for pills

a lot of mdma in asia
a lot of meth in asia

couldn't say that it doesn't come australia, australians are willing to pay crazy prices

Coming from Melbourne here, im not sure about H as im not into that but i do read on Australia forums that the H we get is usually china white. I can tell you for a fact here that MDMA is shit house, weed is so - so and meth is everywhere! Meth is of average quality at best. No where near as pure as what u guys get. It is easier to obtain then weed. Yes we do pay crazy prices im jelous of how cheap you guys get ur goodies for -.-

Last edited:
chicago: i'd have to say marijuana is one drug i see here that's consistently dank. lots of dirty coke and H here, but enough good stuff to be found with a good connect. sometimes very good ecstasy.