squat
hack squat
leg press
leg extension
hamstring curl
stiff leg deadlift
calf press

3 x 10 on each.

Did a spinning class after work today. Much sweatier than usual! Must have been the fact that there's no ventilation in that room and I was in the second full class in a row. Bring on the sweat.

Did a spinning class after work today. Much sweatier than usual! Must have been the fact that there's no ventilation in that room and I was in the second full class in a row. Bring on the sweat.

yeah mine was like that too last night. tonight i did zumba, and I lost at least a few pounds in sweat lol

Bring on the sweat!! It's so cleansing. :)

Day three of Michelle Bridges Get In Shape. Blowing HARDCORE with sweat drippin down my nose. Ended up swearing a bit toward the end, haha.

Tight, aching calves and thighs and bum. Awesome. :D

Exercise today - sex in the early morning, 45 squats before lunch, and 1.25 hours hardcore breaststroke down the swimming pool. I intend to finish off my day over the next few hours with my daily isometrics and 65 push ups so I can restart my 100 pushup challenge on saturday. Mmmmmmmmmmm feel so good.

trail run 4.6 miles in 49 minutes

Holy shit, girl! You were flying through those trails. An average of 6mph is crazy for trail running. Congrats!

Did 30 minutes of jogging / hill walking on the treadmill this morning. Getting a little quicker, day by day. Heart rate's going down, too. I'm very excited about that. Pulled a shoulder muscle while doing chest flies. Guess I'll have to lay off it for a while. :/

Yeah I was stoked. I haven't run in weeks AND I walked a bit.
I have my first 10K trail run in April. The group's most strenuous trail which happens to be my local mountain 15 min away :)

5-3-1-1-1-1
deadlifts (135, 225, 275, 305, 325, 335, 345)

4 supersets
40 weighted calf raises (10 left leg, 10 right leg, 20 both legs)
10 kettlebell swings (30, 40, 50, 50)

12-10-7
24" unstable box jump
18" step sprint

shoulder/traps...

behind-the-neck military press
dumbbell shoulder press
side dumbbell raise
rear cable raise
upright now
smith machine shrug
dumbbell shrug

3x10 each

worked then came home and started my bodyweight training... I was 155 pounds in January 2010, now I'm 200. A lot of it is muscle I've put on in 5 months of barbacking (in addition to the reintroduction of meat into my diet), but there is also a lot of fat. I'd say my ideal weight is 170. I think I can get there in 2 months.

5-5-5-5
bench

4 supersets
dumb-bell press
dumb-bell fly

couple rotations of various body-weight core/chest stuff
dumb-bell press burnout on stability ball

Last edited:
worked then came home and started my bodyweight training... I was 155 pounds in January 2010, now I'm 200. A lot of it is muscle I've put on in 5 months of barbacking (in addition to the reintroduction of meat into my diet), but there is also a lot of fat. I'd say my ideal weight is 170. I think I can get there in 2 months.

Wait, didn't you say about three months ago that you were around your ideal body weight?

Going to the gym soon... just waiting for the black beans to cook! :)

Too cold to go up the mountain. I tried two days ago when it was a bit warmer, but the water in my camelbak tube froze, and I couldn't feel my toes so well. My bike shoes just aren't made for such cold =\. I've been walking the dog like normal, but I need to move more. I get grumpy when I spend 6 hours studying and don't move enough..

back/biceps...

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
Close-Grip Pulldown
Low Row
Machine High Row
Back Extension
Seated Curl
Standing Hammer Curl
Barbell Curl

3x10 each

I spent 90 minutes at the gym lifting weights, resistance, cardio and then extra time stretching. Yesterday was more cardio-focussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.