• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been keeping with my normal rides even though increase in study times. I've had to cut out some computer playing =\ Yesterday I was practicing a trick called a stoppie on a somewhat downhill grade and ended up going over the bars lol. I'm glad no one was around to see it happen!

6 mile walk with some intermittent jogging
about to go fix my bike and take a ride

PI you never fail to inspire me. I definitely look up to you in so many ways. :) <3

I just did a cardio boxing class - I've graduated to 'gold' level. It fucking kicked my arse but my thighs feel so tight and awesome now. :D

doing isometrics while reading this, and getting back to my dip and pushup challenges this afternoon, after some rehab on my wasted muscles that I'd built up :( thank FUCK for muscle memory.

^ awww can you gals send me the video?? ;) Just doing some more isometrics while at the library...

Did some yoga while riding my motorbike earlier - that was interesting... hehe

4 supersets:
7 curls (35, 40, 45, 50) + 7 overhead tricep press (55, 65, 70, 70)

3 supersets:
7 seated, twisting curls (35) + 7 one-hand tricep extension (20, 25, 25)

burnout:
tricep extension to failure (90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20) w/ 10 "exploding" push-ups in between each set

(twisting curls - at the bottom of your curl, twist your wrist all the way out, then all the way in, then back to the middle for the next curl)

I started a Michelle Bridges 'get in shape' 11 day workout routine today. Holy SHIT it kicked my arse - I was blowing HARD the entire time!
Desperately hoping I have something close to her body at the end of the 11 days. ;) :D

Went to the gym last night, but didn't have a very good workout. Hoping this morning will be better and fuel pumped!

yesterday:45 squats; pushups til failure - 62 - (good stuff can get back on my programme.)

dips 36:45:32;28 - 47.

Did 45 squats this morning, Onto my isometrics now, and some sit ups later along with my dips and then back onto pushups tomorrow!

Went to the gym this morning, walking at an incline and jogging for half an hour, then did lots of squats, lunges, step-ups and hamstring extensions.

Much better work out than last night.

1-2-3-4-5
push-ups
dumb-bell dead-lift 50 lbs
shrug 50 lbs
dumb-bell thruster 50 lbs
pull-ups

(done consecutively; didn't put weights down between deads, shrugs and thrusters)

15-12
24" unstable box jump
18" step-up sprint

quick and painful.

I had my arse handed to me on a platter by my instructor at a body pump class. I'm so good-sore today!

absolutely sod all, ive been limping past few days.

My ankle joint is popping/clicking and in pain,
Not sure whats wrong there

45 squats this morning as soon as I'd woken up and meditated for an hour.

28:35:25:22:38 dips. isometrics while I'm browsing t'internet.

did a spin class last night, it's been awhile since i've been to one
holy shite, i needed that
i went ahead and bought a gym pass for 2 months since they were having their january specials, so i'm gonna do another class tonight

Stretches and fit ball session last night and tonight is functional pilates :)

Last night I did day number 2 of my 11 day Michelle Bridges routine. Holy heck, I hurrrrrt! Mostly my arms and calves (back of, so not shin splint related).

Feeling good-sore is becoming the norm for me. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.