• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying im trying, eye got a nasty headache,

someone sprayed me with some shit/ uh that doesnt sound too good, sprayed me with some oil that was supposed to cleanse my chakras last night, gave me a splitting headache like a minute after i was sprayed,

but im trying to motivate and move, time for some kombucha

5K trail race in 23:32. 1st in my age group (29 women 34-39)

For those who compete do you leave thinking I could have done better?
I stopped 3 times. My mental game was off. Frig :(

Maybe it'll help you to just do trail walks instead of runs for the few days before your next race? Keep your energy so you can just go all out?

Maybe it'll help you to just do trail walks instead of runs for the few days before your next race? Keep your energy so you can just go all out?
I had 2 days rest after I fell Wednesday. I stopped "training for it" as the trails I run after work are difficult not flat so speed work was tough. I figure I am going to wing it every race and not really run laps at the course. I need endurance training with another person. I thrive with others.

I am going to head a group run for people who want to work on endurance. As I would like to trail run the half marathon next May. My current group is meant to be social. They stop every 3/4 to 1 mile to wait for the group. No runner left behind. I dig it but I need more if I am going to run 21K (13.1 miles)

I am chuffed at being 107 out of 391 runners but I was secretly going for top 100 when the original registrant number was 450. I tend to put out goals into the universe that I know I can achieve. As to not set myself up for failure :)

My thighs are screaming going downstairs. I will work it out in tomorrow's group 5.4 mile run. I bought work out wear last night as a reward. Cannot wait to rock the hot pink frilled running skirt.

Two runs this week - pretty paltry compared to the distances we've been doing, but I had to start almost from scratch after my health issues last week. Even small runs seem to be wearing me out considerably at the moment. I'm just hoping it passes quickly, and I can get back into the swing of things!

isometrics during the day, got rained off from going swimming or doing yoga, so I am onto the 5 tibetan rites and some calf raises and squats before dinner.

WTF I've abandoned this thread! I need to bookmark it or something...

Monday - 40 min. elliptical
Tuesday - 30 min. elliptical 20 min. bike
Today - 30 min. elliptical 30 min. bike

Tomorrow? Starting yoga. =D

When I'm hurting but need a bit of exercise I just go to the outdoor mall over here and walk around for hours. For cardio I do Zumba twice a week.

the same as yesterday with less iso - totally broke as a joke, having a half cheat day to reserve energy. :(

Ahh well I did My 5 rites after doing some sun salutations to find out where my body was at - not too limber but not bad considering how long been away from asana! A new start...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.