• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did a run on Monday and Thursday nights this week. I'm back to my proper stamina, awesome! :D

PI, you were asking what distance my 'sweet spot' is at? It's nothing spectacular, certainly nothing to gloat about, but 3.5km (around 2.3 miles) is a good distance for us. It generally takes around 20 minutes, and takes us on a nice circuit around our suburb. When you're as busy as we are, 20 minutes of exercise that leaves you feeling tired and exhilarated is AWESOME. :)

That being said, the goal is to up that to 5km (3.1 miles) shortly.

20 minutes is all you need for a good workout :) You can get tons done. 20 minutes is the point where I feel happy that I am doing it which is a good thing as it takes me 20-25 more minutes to get back to the car!

I'm kinda getting addicted to yoga...

I did a 30 min. stretch just now and am expecting another session tonight...

Did my first run at the touch football fields tonight. Running there means I can be in full light, aroun people instead of running my local streets in the dark alone. :)

Went pretty well! The grass was nice and cushioning, but there were some hefty inclines! Have to work on my uphill running. ;)

Starting with 50 squats then some isometrics, onto a tai chi class, then onto coppicing hazels after lunch, 50 calf raises then 15 minutes of swimming and some more isometrics. I was considering doing some yoga too, but maybe I will leave that for tomorrow morning huh? ;) Good day - now I think I deserve some MEAT!

Laughter can really take it out of you eyyy S_L? The longest I laughed was a few hours on 2C-b - fuck my abdominals ached after that :)

Today - 50 pressups (decline, military, diamond and wide), isometrics all day, 50 calf raises, 50 squats, 20 minutes of vigourous swimming, and just aabout to do half an hour of ashtanga asana to limber me up for my first early a.m sesh in a long time...then I will finish the day with 5 Tibetan Rites.

weeeell my yoga didn't happen this morning, so I have done 50 squats, 50 calf raises, 50 shrugs, isometrics (3 sessions), and 5 tibetan rites after swimming in the lake for 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.