• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biked about 40km, may do another 15 or so tonight. Been doing 35+ a day recently. Not a lot, not a paltry amount either. I'll probably spend the better part of this coming week on two wheels as well.

I've been running twice a week and going to the gym 3 times a week but am still horribly inflexible at the moment.

Not sure whether i should start doing yoga or pilates?

What are your recommendations? I know they're totally different, a second opinion on the matter would be great though.

I've been running twice a week and going to the gym 3 times a week but am still horribly inflexible at the moment.

Not sure whether i should start doing yoga or pilates?

What are your recommendations? I know they're totally different, a second opinion on the matter would be great though.
Mate, this post would be better suited to our yoga thread, I think. :) Let me know if you need a hand to locate it - this thread is mainly to record your physical activity.

On topic; we did a 'smug Sunday' run. That makes four runs this week - goal achieved. :D

Last edited:
Last week I did a lot of walking and moving of boxes, ranging between 10 and 40 pounds but mostly 30+. I feel a difference in my arms, 'cause it's not like you move the stuff once--Gotta lift each thing multiple times to get it to its final home. ;)

Moving offices is interesting--I had not even half a tote of stuff, so I was volunteered to help move some people who were out on vacation/disability. Some of these people had 50+ two- and three-inch binders of documentation that had to be moved, in addition to their boxes, computers, and mini-fridges.

This was in addition to throwing the Frisbee for the peanut for 15 minutes every two or three days--Better than once a week. ;) Doesn't do much for me, but it's doing wonders for her. :)

I'm helping my neighbors build a stone wall in their back yard. It's great, old fashioned labor. Had maybe an hour of lifting and transporting rock today, and we should be finishing up next weekend. I love it.

did a brutal circuit workout blending isometrics with weights but i fell apart too soon because i drank too much coffee and all the peeing dehydrated me -_-

walked probably two miles and tai chi, about to do more tai chi and walk another five.
i really like doing tai chi and then light yoga, did that last night for maybe an hour.

Did some HIIT, followed by a complete Chest/Shoulder/Arms Workout. Gave my back some rest today ;)

45 min. weight training session (chest and triceps) while SICK! Made me feel better for a while after but now I'm back to sick again.

busy fucking day - my head feels lil spaced out still from getting my ass handed to me a bit in my first muay thai class(including burpees, pressups, sit-ups and squat thrusts, medicine ball situps and squats - fuckers) -

Started the day off with my usual isometrics...finally back to doing all 20+ exercises almost every single day (except my rest/cheat day) - 75 shrugs, 50 calf raises, 25 squats before each session(3 sessions a day usually...sometimes 2), and some sun salutations - fucking great day, I feel amazing besides a slight headache and am still buzzing at 10pm so I will need to take a good while to relax as soon as I get home.

15 minute warm up
12x300m on trail loop
10 minute cool down

Volunteering with my old High School's XC team ftw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.