• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

Lola96 said:
I'm going to University of Illinois with an undeclared major in the college of Liberal Arts and Sciences. I need to decide by junior year if I want to pursue Marketing (in the business school) or Advertising (in communications).

Good School Good Luck!

See you in IL

Brooks Institute of Photography, Santa Barbara CA. Still Photography (commercial)

Newcastle University studying Chemical Engineering. I recently changed over from Environmental Engineering. Its surprising how better uni becomes when you're doing something you enjoy!

Northeastern University in Boston, MA.

Studying International Affairs

Why? Cuz I like to travel.

i amattending amarillo college here in amarillo. its a junior college, but it's supposed to be one of he best ones in the country. im majoring in music, i wnat to be a director someday.
peace
cristina:p

Where: George Mason University
What: B.S. of Psychology, minor in Anthropology
Why: Because I would like to be there for people who just need someone to listen, plus, Psychology fascinates me like nothing else, so... I figure I'd like to do clinical general adult Psychology and work in a hospital, have my own private practice, do social work, go into the FBI or criminal profiling.

Arizona State University
W.P. Carey School of Business

2 years pre-business
2 years Professional Program (Finance/BA Major)
Then MBA from Harvard if applicable. If not 2 more years at ASU.

ASU is fucking tight. Great school, out-going people, great faculty, insane parties. Amazing girls i mean, even nights when we don't roll, alcohol till 2am!? w00t

ASU life is the shit. Wish we had a beach tho! ^^

Community College...w00t!

I go to Richland Community College which is in Dallas. I plan on transfering to UTD (University of Texas at Dallas) for the spring.

I am still undecided, but then again I'm only 17 so I guess I'm still ahead of the game.

Starting Rutgers Business School in New Brunswick, NJ tomorrow. I will be going for my MBA with concentrations in Information Technology and probably something else to be named later. :)

Wow I didn't know we had so many people from Texas on here. I'm going to the University of North Texas. Right now I'm business undecided...that will change soon probably to something in the video editing/computer dept.

University of Wisconsin Oshkosh

Biochemistry major with a double minor in physics and mathematics

Small state school (~11,000 students). I am attempting to transfer this coming semester -- as a senior(!) -- to a larger school so I can either major in physics/astrophysics or dual major with biochem and physics.

This school haas such a small physics program, a major here in that area of study won't really prepare me for grad school.

Now, to see how easy it is to transfer with 7 semesters already under my belt. Our state's flagship school, University of Wisconsin Madison, is my first choice... however, Wisconsin has some of the worst school budget cuts in the nation, and it is hard to get into there as an in-stater. Another state would require 2 full years of study at their university for me to be able to transfer and graduate from there... which wouldn't be unreasonable, considering how much more there is - class wise - at a large school with, say, 30K-50K students.

Charles sturt uni, NSW. Australia.
I'm doing bachelor of education (primary).
=)

i go to the university of advancing technology. mainly a video game design school, but im studying film editing. its in tempe, i live like a mile from ASU

Well I'm at Monash Uni in Melbourne, Australia.
I'm studying aerospace and mechanical engineering, and hopefully doing a diploma of languages in german, if i can fit it in.
Don't know when I'll finish, or if i'll finish! The course is so bloody hard, they'll probably kick me out for failing too many subjects! :( )
I transferred to this course after doing science for a year at melbourne uni.

I go to University of Iowa. I picked it because it's cheap in-state tuition and it's an hour away from my house! And it's a good school oh yeah I should mention that too. I'm triple majoring in religion, psychology, and Chinese. I'm going to study abroad in China so that's why for that major. Religion just because it is the most interesting, and Psychology is the other most interesting thing. I think I don't know what I will do when I gradtuate, but probably grad school in Psychology somewhere in California or Nevada.

This is my first year at college. I attend a very small liberal arts school (Wittenberg University) that's located smack-dab in the middle of Springfield, Ohio. I've declared Cultural anthropology as my major but recently I am now considering on having a dual major in Chinese as well. I love the night life. This college is also close to Dayton :) which suites me just fine!