• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

Laura said:
...yea, but U of I has fantastic bars.. ie, you only have to be 19 to get in and you can drink anyway, unlike at ISU. I'm probably heading that way the weekend after my b-day.. I finally won't have to use a fake to be 19! and it's only about 45 minutes away from me.

meh, bars are overrated and too expensive. personally, i'm more of a vicodin/pot/psychedelics kinda guy. and they just dont offer that kinda stuff at the local bars...

come fall, i'll be at university of california in santa cruz, dunno what i'll study, but santa cruz seems like sucha nice city, natureness, good music (and drug) scene, good parties, etc. i'm somewhat peace love, all that stuff too, and i hear ucsc is the same.

About to start college in September, in York no less :D

Will be studying English Language, Psychology and Law.

I'm an undergrad at the University of Vermont. For the time being I'm planning on double majoring in Environmental Studies and Geography.

I am at FSU and its fuking awesome. I am a senior doing accounting and finance. Its all a lot of fun. Hey any accountants around here?

This semester I am starting a Bachelor of Economics at the University of Sydney. Wish me luck! :)

what school?

I dunno if this is too personal but where does everyone go to college??

I got to the university of maine @ orono....in the middle of nowhere pretty much.

peace,
Derek

Well, a recent change for me, and it looks like I am going to be studying Cardiovascular Technology this fall. I'm anxious to get my schooling out the way, and get my hands away from invasive procedures and into some non-invasive echocardiography. No blood please ;)

But yes, I had been planning on Radiography, and well, this pays a lot better, offers more job security, and is something I am more interested in. Furthermore, I can escape the raping of middle-america via bloated university tuition fees. Going to a tech school instead of the UNI will save me thousands, both now, and in the long run. Superb.

Going to Purdue University this fall for Computer Technology. Originally wanted to do Electrical and Computer Engineering but couldn't get into the school of engineering. Thought long and hard about choosing Computer Technology over Computer Science. I built first computer when I was 12 but just got into software development a couple years ago. Decided that I really enjoy it (especially web development) and would like to pursue a degree. I'll probably end up going back eventually to get a bachelor's in Electrical and Computer Engineering. CPT or CS + ECE = $$$ :)

Going to Indiana University in the fall to major in political science and philosophy. Why? Umm well I just want a generic degree that says I learned something in college and it's a good pre-law degree. BTW PURDUE SUX :p

J/K i know phreek and PU is a good school for CS related stuff.

I'm going to University of Illinois with an undeclared major in the college of Liberal Arts and Sciences. I need to decide by junior year if I want to pursue Marketing (in the business school) or Advertising (in communications).