• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

College-
About to attend a Community College, and get my A.S in radiology, then I will work as a Radiology Tech, and make decent money, then I'll continue my education and get CAT, or MRI certified and make even more money. Plus, Radiographers tend to get paid to travel a lot and I love traveling.

Why?-
Because I am 21 years old and I either go to school now, or enter the 'real' world and make crap for money in a job I totally hate. Ever sense high school graudation 4 years ago I've just been lazy and not wanting to work and didn't know what to go to college for, and if it's even worth it...But after sobering up after all those years, It's time to grow up ha.

=D

I'm a sophomore at University of Wisconsin - Madison majoring in philosophy. I just enjoy the field quite a bit. I'm still deciding between doing law school or PHD in philosophy after undergrad... tough decision :(

I graduated a year ago with a BA in Business Admin and another one in Economics. I live in Iowa so they have proved pretty much useless... I get to pay $500 a mo in student loans for no reason... This economy (and Iowa) suck.

Canadian Forces School of Communications and Electronics
electronic warfare and signals int.

:D fuck yeah.

Canadian Forces School of Communications and Electronics
electronic warfare and signals int.
why? intrest.

:D fuck yeah.

Quoting this because I feel nostalgic. This spring will be my last quarter at DePaul. I'll be graduating with a BA. History being my major and Women & Gender Studies as my minor. I'll miss it, but I'm ready. That is, ready for more school, this time law. :)

Aw, I'm feeling nostalgic again. I'll be finishing my law degree this spring. Now I'm moving onto an LLM program in taxation. This is the last degree I get. I swear.

eon_blue my very good friend goes to Art Center for photo and is graduating at the same time as you. In fact she's on here way here for a shoot right now. She uses my son and I for a lot of her projects.

Anyway, I got to Santa Ana college and am in the nursing program. It is a ate ing stone to midwifery which is my passion. I want to do my part to provide safe, empowering birth options for women and curb the tide of rising maternal/infant mortality in our state, nationally and through out the world. So yeah small dreams over here. LOL.

My course includes a 48U rack filled with Sun servers and 4x gigbit ethernet.

If only video games ran on sparc...I'd be able to win any E-penis size contest with a pimply teen.

studying at stony brook, biological chemistry b.s. in a year. then hopefully grad school for making and testing psychoactive analogues :)

Eastern Michigan University, Sports Medicine(Pre Med)- because its close and ive hurt myself plenty of times playing sports, so i think i was born for this job

University of Colorado in Boulder. I'm studying film, because I like filming things. Unfortunately I recently sold my camera for drugs. Stupid drugs :X

studying at stony brook, biological chemistry b.s. in a year. then hopefully grad school for making and testing psychoactive analogues :)

That's pretty close to me!

Lafayette College, majoring in Psych, minoring in English.
Yep.

Bevill State Comunity College. Taking Mining Technology

MNT 111, Mining Law 3
MNT 115, Introduction to Mine Technology 3
MNT 135, First Responder 3
MNT 142, Electricity for Mining I (DC) 3
MNT 144, Electricity for Mining II (AC) 3
MNT 155, Ventilation/Roof Support Systems 3
MNT 190, Surface Equipment Simulator 1
WDT 108, SMAW Fillet/OFC 3
WDT 122, SMAW Fillet/OFC Lab 3
Total Credits 25

:D

University of Western Sydney, just started my B. of Natural Science.
Post graduate will most likely do a masters but in what i have no idea.

B.S. in Natural Science as well.... it's hard telling people cause they don't know what it means, so I am also getting a minor in biochem so that they can see where I am headed...

South University Online for my B.A. in Behavioral Psychology. I intend to continue on to get my JD and Master's as well.

Stephen F. Austin State University
I am studying Spanish and secondary education because I want to be able to teach Spanish and ESL online.

I plan on study in manchester, then heading to america to do a post grad, but no idea where to go yet!

Medicine at a Canadian University (don't want to be too specific). I love medicine, aside from rockstar or bikini inspector its the only job I can see myself doing long term and enjoying.