• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Could be worse... could be a 3l bottle. i.e. Frosty Jacks/White Lightning =D

I'm living it up & drinking some water. Plain tap water.

I used to get drunk on frosty jack. Fool stuff. Ugh!

Drinking camomile tea!

Evey

A bottle of wine that cost £4.25 in Sainsburys. Normally I can spend hours looking at the wine but I could not be fucked today so I saw the price, saw that it was 14% and also Australian (I like Australian wine) so just went for it. This time last week (I think, it might have been Sunday actually) I was drinking a £15 bottle of wine, I have clearly lowered my standards.

currently - instant coffee in a mug of milk. truly, a stim for the gods

Innocent smoothie (£2 in Sainsburys atm smoothie fans!) as I have run out of wine and cba going out to buy some more.

Innocent? Okay.

I'm reaching the dregs of yesterday's bottle of Tullamore, of which there was maybe a third left over this morning, having been sensibly replaced by cocoa and water as my drink of choice at some point last night.

I've eaten well and healthily today, although I almost poured an entire pan full of tomato and three bean soup on to a plate, instead of the bowl I'd placed beside it. So I don't feel the slightest bit pissed; just have a nice glow going on.

The terror of a mid-afternoon Sunday supermarket beckons. Shall I buy more whiskey, or switch to beer?

Too much and not enough eating.... Really would get on my tits if hospital were needed again.

Just finished my 43 euro bottle of Dalwinnie 15y way too fast, drank some beers along with it, but the entire bottle got drained.
Now I'm drinking a can of energy drink and some water to shape up and rehydrate while my new beer is in the refrigerator.

Beer. Step awaaaay from the whiskey.

Oy vey. Are you making the same face at me as you did when you 'suggested' I only get a half as my next drink?

Alright. I'm gonna go and buy stuff, including beer. Consider my fun well and truly spoiled.

Yup! Voice of reason, and all that. :D

Enjoy the supermarket.. can't imagine it's that much fun on a Sunday.

are they ever fun? supermarkets i mean...

man i hate to even think of the pre xmas shopping

Well.. I quite like a quiet Waitrose on a Tuesday afternoon. (For non-Brits.. it's a bit posh, with luxuriously wide aisles, and the few people that are there are rather pleasant and happy to chat, generally.)

And pre-xmas shopping? Fuck that.