• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Lol i get sleep paralysis without that lol.

I've a feeling that when I was a child I astral travelled. No word of a lie I remember floating over my younger brother's cot. And what they call "sleep paralysis" (when you feel paralysed n its like the Devil has you it's such an incredibly evil n frightening feeling) well apparently this is cause the body is about to astral project but is stuck between the physical world n the spiritual world.

We all have like a silver cord to our physical body kinda like the umbilical cord.

I've had "sleep paralysis" in my dreams n one early morning my ex had to get me out of it. I was literally paralysed n vibrating. My ex had to grab me n stop it. We were both terrified absolutely shiftless.

Some nights I will be up terrified encase it's going to happen again.

Frightening yet Fascinating stuff eh????

Evey

I used to get the levitating thing a lot. Mostly when I was in my mid-teens. I would continually rise above the bed until I hit the ceiling and then fall; it was as if I couldn't control the flight. One morning I woke up with fresh bruises that seemed to correspond to where I 'hit' the ceiling.

I don't believe it was astral travel, but I agree it's a fascinating phenomenon. My bruises could easily be explained by falling out of bed, which I used to do regularly.

Mainly after serotonin hammering drugs combined with a lack of sleep. Not had it for ages thankfully

The worst i've ever had it i recall feeling like a ghost woman was sat on me and running her fingers down my body, felt all tingly, kinky ghost rape, was fighting to move felt all panicy, kept dipping into a dream then waking up frozen, was like an insight into what its like to be fully paralyzed or something. the last time i had it i woke up unable to move and could hear music as clear as day, but it wasn't anything i recognized, not even sure if i had heard it before. quite a decent tune as well

You had it before bearlover?

Last edited:
Mainly after serotonin hammering drugs combined with a lack of sleep. Not had it for ages thankfully

The worst i've ever had it i recall feeling like a ghost woman was sat on me and running her fingers down my body, felt all tingly, kinky ghost rape, was fighting to move felt all panicy, kept dipping into a dream then waking up frozen, was like an insight into what its like to be fully paralyzed. the last time i had it i woke up unable to move and could hear music as clear as day, but it wasn't anything i recognized, not even sure if i had heard it before. quite a decent tune as well

You had it before bearlover?

had it for years Dan :) - It's quite funny when your on the dance floor and see the shadow people - when your at home and trying to sleep [and see them] is another thing - I think the longer your awake your relationship with them can 'change'.

I've met that sleep paralysis woman.

Probably the third or fourth scariest auld hag to have ever mounted me in my sleep.

Dammit my phone has deleted a fkn paragraph again. In my old flat i heard this music in a continuous loop which I got used to but was strange.

My ex-friend was convinced it was haunted but she was borderline so took everything she said with a pinch of salt as she was an A1 attention seeking bitch!

i was so annoyed with her BS that my flat was haunted. Really peeved me off that did.

Evey

I get sleep paralysis every time the demons visit, you cant move at all and you are pinned down by a very strong source of energy...

When i had s /p I literally thought the Devil had come for me n was taking me to Hell for some deed I wasn't sure of. Went cold all over.

I've had prophetic dreams - so obviously I've had to travel to the future to receive the messages. Now was I astral projecting in those dreams or was my spirit guide sending me warnings in my dreams????

i don't get prophetic dreams now as I felt fkn cursed and frightened whenever I got a nightmare (As i didnt know if it was a prophetic dream or not) that I literally BEGGED God to take that "gift" away from me n He did. Thank goodness

*shudders*

Evey

I get sleep paralysis every time the demons visit, you cant move at all and you are pinned down by a very strong source of energy...

Yup I know that feeling :( - I also have the ones where they are just standing next to your bed / wandering about the room. Random story time - I was staying in my mates house, had a visit from the shadow people and woke up yelling :D, the people downstairs woke up and we heard them running about the house looking to see what the noise was. Scares the living shit out of my partner :sus:

Kickapoo joy juice.

Kickapoo_Joy_Juice_by_AusQB.jpg

Followed by Chrysanthemum tea.

Making-Chrysanthemum-Tea.jpg

I trust the chrysanthemums are taken out, prior to drinking the tea? Bad enough getting some leaves in your mouth at the end of a pot of tea, never mind a flower... ;)

Some extra fibre if one should end up in your mouth then. I never been particularly adventurous in trying teas of various plants... dandelion or nettle tea would seem like other ones that I should try at some point.

I assume that is quite a mild fragrant tea? I tried some white tea a few months ago that was quite a nice alternative to green tea.

You mean you had to take them out yourself ?, the days of the empire are clearly long since past

In an attempt to join in with the latest trends to abandon lining the pockets of the well established supermarkets I'm drinking Aldi's finest fizzy water with a dash of blackcurrent...not exactly rock and roll :)

Guess it's up to me to handle the rock 'n' roll then, eh Allein? Than again, it always was. ;)

Drinking a bottle of Tullamore. Yes, I know, but I have an awful cold.

Thought the woman in Sainsbury's would give me a dirty look for only buying veggie sausage rolls, a bottle of Badoit red and whiskey, but no, she just started chatting me up because she could smell patchouli on me. Much to the delight of the shoppers behind me in the queue. :D

Why do you say that Sammy? Oh! You're being ironic aren't you. Knowing I face a three month ban if I say what I really think of you.

Fill in the blanks yourself ******.