• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

12litro-cerveza-oranjeboom-extra-strong85-holandesa-13609-MLA131898492_115-F.jpg

Seems there are a few fans :sus:

What a beautiful sight.

Old Mout Cider, kiwi & lime flavour. Going down nicely with a spliff of OG Kush outside in the Welsh downpour!

I can't believe I bought this shit just because of BL. But Bear I really am drinking this because of you. You really should suck my cock for this.

bear%20beer-500x500.jpg

Anyway, back on topic I'm drinking this delicious riesling:

15555241141_92ba126669_b.jpg

8.5%, fuck that seems weak for wine. I guess I'm just used to my strong reds though, don't tend to have white often.

Can only agree with kingme about champers being the drink of the gods, I fucking love my sparkly sparkly wines. Favourite alcoholic drink probably. If I can be bothered later (read: do enough cocaine) I might come back and tell my pink champagne story.

Had a glass of red wine with dinner tonight, which was nice... followed by a cigarette after dinner. Would have been better together though:

tumblr_lxp2fyzqiy1qj4b9to5_2501.gif

Black Books <3

Drinking fizzy water cos I really really wanted a bottle of it yesterday. Also it's basically all we have that isn't tap water and I can't be arsed to go make tea cos it's cold.

Water because I have no wine. Have smoothie as well but don't want to finish it all cos then I'd have to go to Sainsburys to get another one before my online shopping comes on Wednesday. Sad times.

I've been known to intervene in the odd water / wine dilemma when the occasion truly demands it.

I've been known to intervene in the odd water / wine dilemma when the occasion truly demands it.

Ok Jesus. It's not quite urgent yet but we'll have to see how things progress.

I might have an extremely rare day off drinking instead. I don't particularly want a drink, plus I don't particularly want to go out again despite the offy only being a few minutes from my house. Plus I'll save myself £7 because if I get a bottle it kinda last me a day max at the moment so saving on that will leave me more money for cocai... university essentials. ;)

What do you have to celebrate mate if I may ask? :D ^

Just drinkin Carlsberg atm.

Not much, Nick. Not much at all. Just done some responsible, real-life things I've been avoiding for far too long. :)

Enjoy the Carslberg. I need to stick to beer myself this evening if I'm being sensible. We'll see what happens.

Ok Sammy, be proud of u did it whatever it is my friend :) <3

I will, got 4 backs, started with a sixpack of tuborg now a sixpack of carlsberg. Movin to sum special beers after if want to drink more after these. But night is sadly young so guess im going to drink those too, lol!

I much prefer to be addressed as 'My Lord', thanks.

Kudos on the night without drinking. I'm considering the same, but I also have a little something worth celebrating too, so I'm torn.

I'll remember that. As long as you address me as 'Your Highness'.

I haven't had a night without drinking for err... two weeks. And that was because I was on a coach for 5 hours in the last half of that Monday, so not really by choice. Before that who knows. My tolerance has gone up a huge amount, might just have tomorrow night off as well and wait until my online shop comes. Unless I just fancy some because despite the fact that I drink loads I never really crave it or do it just for the sake of it so I'm not worried about it too much.

Speaking of reasons for drinking though, I have something to commiserate by the looks of things so maybe you should get to celebrating and I should commense the drowning of my sorrows.

Or fuck it all because I still have cocaine and meph. ;)

Okay, Your Highness. How's that?

I've never called anybody 'Your Highness' before. It's not in the genes, I tell thee.

Sippin' Tullamore Dew. I have enough benzos lying about that I won't regret it in the morning. Or I will regret it very much, depending on how I time the benzos.

So u ended on the Tullamore Dew then Sammy ;) Damn, how can u afford it? It cost the box here in DK, and u drink like a bottle or close to a bottle a day right mate?

Done with the sixpack, hmm what to do 8) :D

I don't drink as much as I used to, or buy many other drugs, so I can afford it. I have a very small amount of money put away too, which I've been using to live a pretty extravagant life with for a while. I say extravagant, but that's by my own skewed standards. I'm not eating in 5-star restaurants or anything! I fucking hate restaurants. :D

If I were a hypocrite, I'd say be happy with one six-pack. As I'm not, do what you want. Be careful though. ;)