• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Probably some barabarous concotion made from birdshit.

Why don't you follow this up with "little brown people in faraway countries, faraway from my shitty (threatened) job in a Manc lightbulb factory, smell of poo"?

Because that's what you're actually saying, oh humoured (in a Bernard Manning sense) one aren't you?

But I expect you're just having an "episode" aren't you.

I said it because it was funny. I didn't intend to cause offence, because the idea of a drink made from birdshit is patently ludicrous. It's a shame you overlooked this detail, but enjoy your tourism anyway. :d

PS: You have slightly duff information. As if I'd tell the truth. ;)

But well done for dobbing Marmalade in.

Last edited:
I said it because it was funny. I didn't intedn to cause offence, because the idea of a drink

It wasn't funny unless you're Bernard Manning. I clearly said "eat" not drink so stop trying to change the fucking context. And you still can't spell ("intedn") because you are clearly still wanking over trying to get "one up" over me ("tourism") because that's how your shitty little life is playing itself out right now.

Camomile tea!

Oh SHM, I finally found all my BL E-mail notifications in my junk folder (goodness knows why as I never set it to junk) n there was one saying you tried PMing me on the 18th September but inbox was full. So just to let you I'm not being rude to you. I wasn't receiving notifications to let me know it was full so wasn't aware that you tried msging me until now.
Really sorry

It wasn't funny unless you're Bernard Manning. I clearly said "eat" not drink so stop trying to change the fucking context. And you still can't spell ("intedn") because you are clearly still wanking over trying to get "one up" over me ("tourism") because that's how your shitty little life is playing itself out right now.

Oi oi you two cut it up dammit :) I'm the drama queen of EADD tut tut.
Evey

Last edited:
It was objectively funny.

Affected reverence of everything 'Eastern' is far more racist, not that I'm accusing you of such.

Have a beer. Even a local beer.

It was objectively funny.

Affected reverence of everything 'Eastern' is far more racist, not that I'm accusing you of such.

No it wasnt objectively funny, it was plain racist.

Yes you are (accusing me of reverence) because that's how your shitty little mind works. Saying something about someone then denying you're actually saying it, usually under the guise of "being ironic".

And I'm having one thanks. Now go back to saving your job at the lightbulb factory while admin deal with this.

Last edited:
If you just trouble yourself to forget your childish animosity and get a life inbetween, we'll be reet.

Right?

The English. They're impossible. :\

Need I remind you of this part of the forum guidelines:

RULE 2: NO FLAMING OR HARASSMENT
•Try to be respectful. We all have cranky days, we wouldn't be using an ecstasy information site if we didn't, but please try to put any attitude away before you post. All members have the right to possess (and express) their opinion without fear of judgement - as you would expect them to respect yours.

•If you find that you can't communicate constructively with someone, take a step back, make a cup of tea and remind yourself that you're on a website that discusses drug use... and that you probably have more in common with that person than 90% of the population.

Should this fail, DO NOT use the forum as a vehicle to attack the other member in public or hound them across multiple forums. If you have a problem with another member, please resolve your differences amicably via the use of the private messaging function. A little drama is good for the soul, but it eventually drags the forum down.

•The board's software also allows you to ignore posts by users that consistently annoy you by adding their username to your ignore list.

Now please, stop the bickering or take it to PMs. We'll deal with the rest...

Last edited:
Sorry man, I'm hanging with the smelly brown people who eat birdshit. Ain't got time for a life with people who resemble Sting from Quadrophenia.

(Sorry Chat, posts crossed)

Shitty Strongbow, its not good, but drinkable, 4 for £4, will suite me fine while im skint.

Fucking foul but Malaysia doesn't do drugs. Or Westons. Also, I thought of you Bear, don't ask me why.

beer_123367.jpg

Coffee with honey ( not sugar - aint had that shit since 2004!)

Evey

Last edited:
Some cheapo stuff similar to lambrini. swigging straight from a 1.5 litre bottle, very sophisticated

Could be worse... could be a 3l bottle. i.e. Frosty Jacks/White Lightning =D

I'm living it up & drinking some water. Plain tap water.

Vodka, neat (though in reality it's kinda bogus - need to find more tasty booze)

Last edited: