• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Good old energy drinks, I used to be pretty much addicted to red bull back in high school. Stayed up all night playing world of warcraft then chugged about a litre of sugar shit before I went to high school. Started early with the stimulant addiction i guess ;) had about 3 cans on the train last Friday too, was twitchy as fuck and started to feel slightly sick. Silly.

I'm done with them now. Not going to drink them any more they are ciggys in a can.

A nourishing Caesar

Favourite drink of all time - A bisque that gets you pissed, what's not to like? I found a place selling off a load of Clamato cheap. Get in.

Cider. need to ease off it a bit though, keeps giving me heartburn or indigestion or whatever it is

Stony cape's chardonnay. Says on the bottle it is best enjoyed with white meat dishes or by itself in the company of friends. I'm drinking it solo xD.

WINE (again). I let a couple of my new housemates see my room yesterday and I forgot about the embarrassing amount of bottles on the windowsill so they probably already think I'm an alcoholic, oops. They heard my mum-finding-teh-drugz story already too so I bet they're wondering who the fuck they're living with haha. Wish I lived with someone like me though, that'd be mad.

KINGFISHER PREMIUM LAGER BEER. India's no. 1 it says on the can. Well.. Guess its fine for today.

KINGFISHER PREMIUM LAGER BEER. India's no. 1 it says on the can. Well.. Guess its fine for today.

Good to see you're not on the strong stuff. Nor am I tonight. Whiskey on an empty stomach is one of my favourite sensations, but it's also a great way of killing yourself.

So I'm on porter. Old Growler, it's called. Good stuff. You'd probably enjoy it if you like dark beers.

Camomile tea LoL.

Evey

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop Eve is drinking Tea :)

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop Eve is drinking Tea :)

hahahaha now you're starting to sound like me when I start talking spirituality n philosophical lol :D

Evey

In the mood to get drunk... for aprox 4 days in a row starting tomorrow it shall be done

hahahaha now you're starting to sound like me when I start talking spirituality n philosophical lol :D

Evey

You should try some psychedelics