• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

It would be mostly for the tail end and sleepytime. Nothing worse than staring at the ceiling for hours :/.

Im craving heroin but really need a haircut badly oh and a shave and I stink.

and my dealer's still asleep..

Craving O-desmethyltramadol, which should arrive soon. Oh and all those things except the haircut too ^ it's funny how it goes, isn't it? Too comfortable to bother showering/etc when high, too discomfortable to bother showering/etc when not high (withdrawing).

I really need to get another job soon (I still have one, but want something different) because this whole not smoking weed thing fucking sucks. I haven't smoked in weeks. I mean weeks, fuck. Also smoking weed would get these thoughts of relapse out of my head.

A fentanyl patch so my damn pancreas can stop hurting, a nice joint and some burger king, a triple whopper with cheese please.. Any orders? Taking them now ..

Big 'ol bag a H would hit the spot quite literally lol
a fatty j to fade away
and I'd really like to try poppy pods...I've been drinking the seed tea for two days now and imagine the pods would be like way better
mmmm Mt Dew would be nice right now too, I'm feeling kinda needy at the moment

black tar heroin. 2 mg clonazepam tablets. lysergic acid diethylamide.

It feels like something's missing without ykm and his drug concoctions that would knock most of us out cold, while nonetheless I'd is drool over his goods.
What I got is day 1 (end of, last dose around 8am) just the works, tummy hurts, no appetite, everything smells funky including food and my own stench. As usual only I seem to be able to smell it.

Craving something for this 7D battle. Thought I'd be armed w lyrica, and it's due but under someone else so the more urgent I sound, the longer she waits.
I'd take 20mg dilly or 60mg oxy

That crazy motherfucker's GABA system must have been made of adamantium and his receptors steel blast doors.
Miss the cunt every single fucking day.