• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

The way I picture it, smoking tar is like smoking opium, but the high is more rush-y and shorter. And I've only smoked real opium a few times at most, so even that comparison would be tenuous at best ... I need education in the dopest of ways.

I'm craving the benzodiazepine I am Rxed. Maybe after I smoke weed and put on a movie.

I'm on 1mg Clonazepam and kind of craving more benzos. More specifically,

-2mg Clonazepam banana flavored sublingual wafers (I miss having a source for these, holy fuck these were bomb!)
-The legendary 3mg Alprazolam triangles (do they even make these anymore?)
-1.2mg Etizolam tablets that I used to get (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name the brand)
-0.7mg Clonazolam tablets
-Pfiezer brand 0.25mg Triazolam tablets
-And last but not least, some good old fashioned blues (10mg Diazepam pills)

I like having a monthly Kpin script but I only get 1mg per night so I feel like it would be good to stock up on other benz as well, just in case I can't get my meds in time or whatever.

Some mdma. I don't even know why... maybe because I am thinking about next weekend already. I have to pick up a few grams of mdma this week for my friends. I love this stuff, straight from the netherlands :) It gets me sick though on the come up, but I always tend to pull it together and then I am nonstop dancing and feeling the love. The comedown is smooth too. =D

edit: in a way I might not even roll... all the adderall I have lately would even be enough *bows down to these 30mgs*

I kind of want to take some right now and just draw all night.

However, I will go to bed... and be sober... lol I am sober the majority of the time. I really don't do drugs anymore, except on a few rare days. When those days happen though... I definitely have my share.

Last edited:
Craving east coast dope, east coast beer, a better dissociative than dxm, Virginia tobacco, and (for once!) a stronger benzo. The last few days have not been very kind to me :p

^I'm with you on craving summer %)

But also I'm craving dope and coke...

And some good pot and some decent beer would go quite nicely with the 3 things I mentioned above ;)

Opiates.... but I'm 8 days clean. goddamn
So close to giving in to temptation. Must not let it happen. 8(

You have Kratom to help you with that.
Are you withdrawal free already?

Craving for calmness and energy.

Well, I feel pretty good, but I wouldn't turn down a shot of 20 mg morphine and a heavy orally consumed cannabinoid product. Sweet dreams.

Excited for tomorrow..whoops I mean later today... hit up my homie and he came through. Never went through him before, but our one connect fell through (and we are going to new york so we need stuff before we leave...don't wanna buy it off some random). Oh my god, he's been going to the same dealer for three years. Well, he brought home this huge ass clear/white rock ( 3.5 grams). It was mda just washed a lot.... we wanted to test it because what we tested from another person was bath salts and we said fuck that. Of course, I trust my homie, but still... he even wanted to see it tested (he was interested). This shit turned dark purple and before I could blink it turned to black. Honestly, I really couldn't even see it turn that purple before it went to black. I honestly think it just turned black. Holy shit. This was the most beautiful shit I've ever seen. I am sort of intimidated to take it, lol. My friend also rolls a lot like all the time and says he only needs a few dabs of it from his finger to start rolling. O_O. He always told me to hit him up if we needed anything... I just never did and now I want to kick myself because he gets this on the regular.

Last edited:
Opiates.... but I'm 8 days clean. goddamn
So close to giving in to temptation. Must not let it happen. 8(
I had 5 days off before I relapsed. Stupid me.. Oh well. You're doing great so keep it up!

OT: I would love some ketamine at a reasonable price. I can get it if I really wanted to but i don't want to overpay for it. Hmm I actually might have a fairly priced connect. Guess I'll try hitting her up today. :)

MXE and MDMA. And keep it up, Papaverium, you're doing great!

Morphine. Heroin. I've been clean for about 5 years now. I wonder, if this occasional but severe craving will ever go away.