• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

meth- and I'd take it anyway, orally, intravenously, smoked, plugged even insufflated. I just would love some methamphetamine

Morphine. Heroin. I've been clean for about 5 years now. I wonder, if this occasional but severe craving will ever go away.
Most clean time I've done since I started opiates was a year (granted, it's not 5 years, but still a decent amount of time) clean from opiates (as well as all other drugs) and my experience was the same..

Even after being off opiates for a whole year, l still had severe cravings for them quite often. It were only opiate cravings that still occurred often and strong after that clean year. At that point I rarely experienced cravings for other drugs anymore.. Just for opiates...

OT : Still would love some ketamine! ;) The friend who might be able to hook me up isn't answering her Phone atm. Hopefully I'll hear back from her soon.. :)

^my friend gave me a bump of ketamine last night.... I was fucked the fuck up off tiny little bump. Mmmmm ketamine.

Cannabis, kratom, clonazepam and/or mdma. Oxycodone or tramadol would work as well but those are not an option.

^Man I'd be in a shit mood if I was craving all that. I'm craving alcohol even though I'm drinking quickly even as a I write this. My tolerance is so high I don't feel the first 2 or 3 cans at all.

^Yeah i was in a pretty shitty mood this morning but I'm much better now.

For some reason i tend to crave stronger drugs when i don't have cannabis. When i do have a stash i could spend the entire day without even thinking about it (maybe smoke a single bowl at night). But when im completely dry it's a different story

The sake I will celebrate with at the end of the month!

And powder heroin, though it's best that it's relatively unobtainable at the moment

Trying to go a month without booze, yesterday was day 1. I've found the longer you go the easier it gets. So much money saved, in my case at least (haha pun)

I'm craving opiates though that's just the nature of the beast.

^I never don't crave opiates but the closest thing I've had this year would be a few high doses of tianeptine (worth looking into if you have low tolerance btw). I'm trying to cut back on drinking too and just stick to weed and fuck any drug but alcohol I've spend too much money\time on it there are other better things out there.

Ketamine. Should finally be getting some this evening.. Fingers crossed!!

Also weed, getting some of that delivered to my house later today as well.

If all goes as planned, I'll be set for a while after this evening. ;)

My oxies and benzos are definitely helping my cravings a great deal. I'm not really 'CRAVING' the aforementioned drugs per se. I just want them. :D Ketamine because it's been so goddamn long, and weed because it's one of the (if not the) nicest potentiator for opiates IMO/E.

Gonna take a noddy nap while staring at the tv for a while.

Peace <3